all 3 0.40740740740741 40.7% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ciri z Cintry
Which of the shows(manga too) do you prefer?
Manga and Brotherhood
Who's your favourite character?
Roy, Riza, Ling, Lanfan
Fav episode/ part
Epiode 15th- when the Elrics meet Ling and his gang for the first time
Episode 19th- One of my favorite episodes for Roy/Riza. When Riza thinks Roy has been killed by Lust, she starts sobbing and giving up on her own life. Then, in semi-shirtless glory, Roy charges in and fries Lust to a crisp. Fabulous episode all around. ;D

WHy
Because they are my favourite characters

AWESOME choices ! i would have to say i loved episode 15! and 19 was so epicly dramatic!!!
heart I Love All Three!!! heart

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BlueCutiePop
heart I Love All Three!!! heart
No room for hate!

Versatile Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well I am annoyed I live in the UK (England) and I love Fullmetal Alchemist i am really disappointed that gaia didn't let anyone except users in america access to the items sad

Friendly Regular

Let's see, favorite episode is probably "Full metal vs flame". Yes.
I use to be able to quote an entire line from the episode, but I have forgotten it.

Favorite character is either Lust or Roy Mustang. <3
YES.

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
I really liked both anime series. But I preferred the first half of FMA and the Ending of FMA:B. The reason being you got to see some of the characters develop more in FMA, such as Hughes. Also, in FMA, you were introduced to Loki, who if you watch both series can see how he changes as a character. Which is really cool.

My favorite character would have to Maes Hughes, Greed in both series =D And Envy in both. ^.^ In that order! haha.

Favorite Episode... The Flame Alchemist Episode of FMA
And favorite Part is the fight against Father of FMA:B

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
GDragoness

Let's see, favorite episode is probably "Full metal vs flame". Yes.
I use to be able to quote an entire line from the episode, but I have forgotten it.

Favorite character is either Lust or Roy Mustang. <3
YES.

Al: So what's your plan?
Ed: I told you! A FIST TO HIS FACE scream

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
TearfullAngel
Well I am annoyed I live in the UK (England) and I love Fullmetal Alchemist i am really disappointed that gaia didn't let anyone except users in america access to the items sad

There have been a few give aways to non-us users. Not sure if they're still doing it. Think they ran out.
my favorite character is greedling because he is a badass that conquered his inner demons (lol) and did the right thing in the end
i love them all!
r a z z b l i u t o
I prefer fmab, but others seem to disagree here..

My favorite character would either be Edward Elric, Maes Hughes, or Greed. *shrugs*

My favorite episode of fma would eb the one is all, all is one episode.

Why? Mostly because of the message it sends. The whole evolution sorta thing.. And besides the few bits of funny parts in the episode, it shows the struggles they have been through to get to where they ended up... Bunch of mushy stuff..

that was an amazing episode not my favorite but its up there.

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
TearfullAngel
i know its sad but we cab still buy it with gold

Versatile Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel

they are extremly expensive sad

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kiarados
I really liked both anime series. But I preferred the first half of FMA and the Ending of FMA:B. The reason being you got to see some of the characters develop more in FMA, such as Hughes. Also, in FMA, you were introduced to Loki, who if you watch both series can see how he changes as a character. Which is really cool.

My favorite character would have to Maes Hughes, Greed in both series =D And Envy in both. ^.^ In that order! haha.

Favorite Episode... The Flame Alchemist Episode of FMA
And favorite Part is the fight against Father of FMA:B
who's loki? other than that cooL!

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
TearfullAngel
snowlow123456
TearfullAngel

they are extremly expensive sad
well gaia gives u daily 10 cash and then u save up and eventtully buy something and sell it for gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff