Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Streaker

Well, in Episode 3, that's when their explained about their mother's death, and their talking about the past. And then they got into the battle exams, and that weird evil guy in the train, and the guy who loved . . .

Thing is, I don't get if their still explained about the past, or not.
I just finished episode 6.

Sorry if i made this confusing, I don't really know how to say this well.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
l- Zeela -l
Well, in Episode 3, that's when their explained about their mother's death, and their talking about the past. And then they got into the battle exams, and that weird evil guy in the train, and the guy who loved . . .

Thing is, I don't get if their still explained about the past, or not.
I just finished episode 6.

Sorry if i made this confusing, I don't really know how to say this well.

I just finished season 2 also new to the show. After the first episode it's all really explaining everything that lead up to the first episode then it continues on from there.
As far as I could tell, in the 2003 version, the first episode starts with the moment when Ed and Al attempt Human Transmutation to try to bring Trisha back, but ends and goes to the Lior story. But episode two ends with the inference that Al is telling Rose their back story. That's why it has Al on voiceover from time to time. The fourth episode continues on from the third: After Ed and Al burned down their home, they went on a train to head to Central, but stopped a purse robber in a station where they had to wait all night for their next train. After that, they went to the little town where Majhal lived, because they recognized the place when the guard at the station mentioned it as where they wrote searching for any news of Hohenheim before Trisha died.

The fifth episode has them resume their original timeline: It's after they've left Lior and are heading back to Central to report on the fake Philosopher's Stone that Father Cornello had. But the story does more flashback after that point, and you have to pay attention to little clues to let you know (also how old Ed looks can be a clue).

CloudKat's Partner

Married Fatcat

7,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
the things they explained AFTER episode 1 was the past and i leads into the present! i finnished brotherhood and it had a cliff hanger ending!!!! yum_puddi
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
sc-sc-scootaloo
the things they explained AFTER episode 1 was the past and i leads into the present! i finnished brotherhood and it had a cliff hanger ending!!!! yum_puddi
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Colour me confused. I thought it had a Happy Ending. Everybody didn't die, and therefore, there would be things that happened after, but that isn't a cliff with knuckles clenching at the crumbling edge. Now, (spoiler ref to 2003 version here), Ed in one world and Al in another, with the girl who loves Ed stuck in the world where he is NOT--that I'd call a cliffhanger. redface

Demonic Cat

25,825 Points
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Since I read the manga all the way, I understood the damn thing. Sometimes the anime does not explain alot of this

Winner

Silenthilllz
Since I read the manga all the way, I understood the damn thing. Sometimes the anime does not explain alot of this

Manga all the way heart
Much preferable

Aged Streaker

People still post hear?
o - o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items