Desirable Vampire

7,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well, as many others seemed to have reacted, I too thought of this first: America only? Okay F*** you. This FU is directed at those responsible for the dilemma. The whole dilemma (I'm also well aware of the legal issue).
After my first thought I looked some of the items up, and most of them I find pretty crappy to be honest.

What I was wondering, you guys at gaia are sorry, and where do you show that? With the sentence claiming to be sorry? That's weak. I'm well aware of the many discussion what is how ******** up or not and whos crying and bitching and whatever. In the end all of them run around in circles until someone logically explains why at least some parts of all this are ******** up. The information or general effort that's missing is this: What's done about it? The answer is simple, and everyone knows it. NOTHING. As for the marketplace statements: it's not for everyone as easy to get gold. Period.

I have no interest in arguing about the laments here, and who's more right than others. But seriously Gaia, was there no possibility for some compensation, maybe some other made up special occasion to grant a free item that kind of resembles something related to the theme?

One last thing I want to bringt up, the cosplay subject. YES it is bad for those who put effort in it. YES this is a cheap way of "achieving" a FMA cosplay. BUT, this way more people have the opportunity to get a hold on these items. Also, previous cosplayers can boast about getting their outfit not in some cheap way. The thing that I think really is the problem, is the quality. Of course this is only my opinion, but with items that look this...let's just say "less great", I deeply doubt that upcoming sponsored or similar items will be of better quality. I fear for good items of other things I'd like to see here on Gaia.

Just my two cents. I'll leave this part of the forum from now on, I just wanted to make some people think.