Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anne Packrat
D0kt0r Bulletz
Anne Packrat
In the first series, (FMA:A as it's called by fans), before he died he was Dante's lover, so no, in the first series he was not a virgin.

Dante had one sexy lover.

Won't argue with you there. I'd ******** first Greed harder than any of the other homunculi.

Yes. Not me though. I'd rather HIM ******** ME hard. I'd rip off my clothes, bra, and underwear, and just be like, "Come at me and give me all you've got." Then he'd throw me onto the bed and just nail me.

Zealot

Sounds like an interesting thread. I wonder what's going--

D0kt0r Bulletz
Yes. Not me though. I'd rather HIM ******** ME hard. I'd rip off my clothes, bra, and underwear, and just be like, "Come at me and give me all you've got." Then he'd throw me onto the bed and just nail me.

...Bye, folks!

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
StrayKit
Anne Packrat
In the first series, (FMA:A as it's called by fans), before he died he was Dante's lover, so no, in the first series he was not a virgin.

FMA:A? when did people start doing that? also i thought the whole thing with Dante was just a fan thing, i didn't know it was actually a true thing o.o

The livejournal and other communities have been doing it since Brotherhood was announced. And yeah Greed talks about how he's her lover at some point in FMA:A.
Anne Packrat
StrayKit
Anne Packrat

FMA:A? when did people start doing that? also i thought the whole thing with Dante was just a fan thing, i didn't know it was actually a true thing o.o

The livejournal and other communities have been doing it since Brotherhood was announced. And yeah Greed talks about how he's her lover at some point in FMA:A.

oh, i don't remember that part...but i haven't watched it all the way through subbed yet either. what's the ":A" stand for then?

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
StrayKit
Anne Packrat
StrayKit
Anne Packrat

oh, i don't remember that part...but i haven't watched it all the way through subbed yet either. what's the ":A" stand for then?

Actually now that I think about it, the fact was revealed in the homunculi OVA, which apart from that fact is pretty damn boring. You might be able to find it on YouTube if it's not in the OVA collection.

This is NOT the State Alchemists vs. Homunculi OVA, it's some other one with still pictures and narration over it. I saw it a long time ago.

Since FMA Brotherhood is referred to as FMA:B they decided to refer to the first series as FMA:A.
Anne Packrat
StrayKit
Anne Packrat
StrayKit
Anne Packrat

Actually now that I think about it, the fact was revealed in the homunculi OVA, which apart from that fact is pretty damn boring. You might be able to find it on YouTube if it's not in the OVA collection.

This is NOT the State Alchemists vs. Homunculi OVA, it's some other one with still pictures and narration over it. I saw it a long time ago.

Since FMA Brotherhood is referred to as FMA:B they decided to refer to the first series as FMA:A.

oh, that would explain it. i watched the OVAs a while back but never managed to find that one.

well that's a little weird, it doesn't stand for anything really then. alrighty then

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
StrayKit
Anne Packrat
StrayKit
Anne Packrat
StrayKit
Anne Packrat

oh, that would explain it. i watched the OVAs a while back but never managed to find that one.

well that's a little weird, it doesn't stand for anything really then. alrighty then

According to the FMA Wikia it's actually the Fourth Chapter of the Reflections OVA.
Anne Packrat
StrayKit
Anne Packrat
StrayKit
Anne Packrat

According to the FMA Wikia it's actually the Fourth Chapter of the Reflections OVA.

yeah that's the one i never managed to find. well thanks for telling me, i'll probably try and find it again later tonight now!

3,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
D0kt0r Bulletz
Ed EIric
User Image

I Promise you...
... There's Nothing I Won't Give.

§ąє ¢ħεις Єωαяđ Єяι¢
User Image ╬═════════════════════════════╬ User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Oh god.. Now that I think about it, Greed would be so rough it'd probably kill whatever poor girl he's with. I just-- HNNNGGGHH.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
FMA══╬═════════════════════════════╬══FMA

βε тнσυ ƒσя тнє ρεσρε

To see this Through...
... Return the soul to where it lives.

Meh. I wouldn't mind if he's a little rough around the edges.

so totally not what he meant by being rough stare
Shinu131

Oh, don't worry. I know what you meant. wink

3,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
D0kt0r Bulletz
Shinu131

Oh, don't worry. I know what you meant. wink

*face palms* wow

4,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Pff, hahaha, I find the thought of Greed being a virgin funny. No way in hell is thst possible. I wouldnt want to be HIS lover.

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
Okay...Wierd topic but eed cant be a virgin. First off he is way to good looking and second hes like what 200 years old? Thats a long time to not just do it. Even its with some random girl he met on the streets...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff