Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Genius

Havoc! He needs a nice girfriend who wouldn't treat him like that stupid Lust did! scream

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
TDA_Dastan
Pslightly Psycho
Hey guys I love Ed here is a giant page-stretching picture of his face!

I don't think I would Marry any of them.
That's pretty extreme, we hardly know each other yet. redface
I'd say Lust, but knowing what she's capable of... Nah.

I'd still go for it....in a damned heart beat. Only if it's the Lust towards the end though. You know, the one with a conscience?

I was ready to flip the ******** out, until I realised you're probably talking about the old series. I forget a lot of how that series went, but in Brotherhood she has no conscience even in the final moments. emotion_8c

Zimochka's Bestie

Invisible Faun

Well, my favourite character was Wrath from the first anime, but I'd more likely adopt him than marry him.

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Pslightly Psycho
TDA_Dastan
Pslightly Psycho

I'd still go for it....in a damned heart beat. Only if it's the Lust towards the end though. You know, the one with a conscience?

I was ready to flip the ******** out, until I realised you're probably talking about the old series. I forget a lot of how that series went, but in Brotherhood she has no conscience even in the final moments. emotion_8c

I never really got into brotherhood, it's to different from the original that I grew to like so much

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150
Oh Edward hands down. He makes my top 5 anime men list with ease

Questionable Borg

I don't really want to marry a drawing.
EDWARD ELRIC IS A VERY FUNNY SEXY MAN AND I WOULD HAVE HIS BABYS IN A HEART BEAT BUT U NO WHAT THEY SHOULD PUT A INUYASHA THING ON HERE OR FINAL FANTSIY 7 1 ON HERE CUZ SESHOMIRU AND NARKU R HOTTER THAN s**t AND SO OS SEPHROLTH AND CLOUD YA NO WHAT I MEAN LADYS wink heart
Pslightly Psycho
TDA_Dastan
Pslightly Psycho

EDWARD ELRIC IS A VERY FUNNY SEXY MAN AND I WOULD HAVE HIS BABYS IN A HEART BEAT BUT U NO WHAT THEY SHOULD PUT A INUYASHA THING ON HERE OR FINAL FANTSIY 7 1 ON HERE CUZ SESHOMIRU AND NARKU R HOTTER THAN s**t AND SO OS SEPHROLTH AND CLOUD YA NO WHAT I MEAN LADYS wink heart

Versatile Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rose or Szieska (the librarian girl. Her love for books is equal only to mine heart ). But I would totally wait for Gracia Hughes just to carry on Maes' legacy.

Rainbow Heckler

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
It sucks that I'm going to stay fairly short for the rest of my life while everyone else grows up...But it would have to be either Ed or Mustang. One for his genius and the other for being the "Flame Alchemist."

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hm..

Edward. But, in the later episodes. I like him when he gets older.. And more sexy. eek

Earlier ones, totally Envy.

Kawaii Fatcat

ROY. Yes I like him... Until, I found out his age... whee

Quotable Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mayor Gravity

No offense, but wow, way to be a wet blanket. The question was obvious theoretical. As in, IF they were real and it was, you know, possible to marry them.

Questionable Borg

Melody Niwa
Mayor Gravity

No offense, but wow, way to be a wet blanket. The question was obvious theoretical. As in, IF they were real and it was, you know, possible to marry them.
I'm aware the question was theoretical, I'm not stupid. But I think these kind of questions are.

Quotable Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mayor Gravity
Melody Niwa
Mayor Gravity

I'm aware the question was theoretical, I'm not stupid. But I think these kind of questions are.

Then honey, you probably shouldn't have clicked on the thread. I know that if I don't like the look of a thread, I ignore it smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff