Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit

hey i can work with bi or pan, i'm bi myself XD...not to mention this is all under the guess that it's possible to marry said individual...or safe to do so

yeah...the gender topic just never really goes away, people always seem to wonder about it

I'm just saying "Now I can change back into my adorable form" and turning into a short skinny guy with green highlights (when the sun hits right) and a miniskirt and leather belly shirt... it just makes me wonder... XD

trust me, many friends and i have had a conversation about how he can't JUST be straight after that comment alone XD

I like that Havocs girlfriend was lust... now that S**T was funny... and how she was hitting on mustang... haha And then he turned her into a well done chicken dinner... extra crispy... XD

well she was posing as a girlfriend anyways...but yeah, that was interesting to have

*Havoc: "I tapped that Roy..."
*Roy: "Yeah, and I burned her to ashes... Tap it now"

yeah something like that
Ed. If not him, then Greed and/or Greedling. I'd prefer Greedling, cuz it's Ling's hot body and Greed's hot voice and personality.

Beloved Explorer

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
D0kt0r Bulletz
Ed. If not him, then Greed and/or Greedling. I'd prefer Greedling, cuz it's Ling's hot body and Greed's hot voice and personality.

Do you think it counts as a threesome if they keep switching back and forth?

Liberal Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Definitely Heinkel! Mmm, the things I would do to that kitty... heart If not Heinkel, then my runner-up would be Darius 3nodding

User Image User Image

Or maybe I'd go polygamous and take them both! ...Yes, I know I have problems, sue me...
User Image
edward heart

Learned Protagonist

29,475 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I'd marry hawkeye in an instant! She's ******** hot!
I don't think I'd marry anyone. There are a few who I'd turn into sex-slaves tho.
Envy being one.

Roy would be my sugar on the side. Bby has work to do.

Demonic Human

Roy, older men are sexy. Particularly ones like Roy. I mean come on, I think I'd constantly be in miniskirts. And I mean older anime men.
Otherwise I'd go for Al because he's sweet, cute and sensitive. He also likes cats.
Those two are on my anime date list

Versatile Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Faps Furiously
I don't think I'd marry anyone. There are a few who I'd turn into sex-slaves tho.
Envy being one.

Roy would be my sugar on the side. Bby has work to do.
WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO TO ENVY-SAN??????????
Omg i dont know sweatdrop
Ed<3 or Envy<3 or Roy <3

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
ROY heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Is it too late for the original poster to add a poll? Like, take the most common results from the pages and put them up there? I can't keep track anymore. xd

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Violet-Eyed Envy
Is it too late for the original poster to add a poll? Like, take the most common results from the pages and put them up there? I can't keep track anymore. xd
ENVY-SAN IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW POPULAR HE IS!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff