Total Votes:[ 53 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Or was it three times? O.o

Hes the voice of Ed and hes really cool, the first time I got to meet him I was standing online at an autograph singing at Anime Weekend Atlanta it was my first ever con, and he came up to me while I was standing online and told me I made a really cute Edward. I was really really freaked out and happy at the same time, and some girl that my besti happened to know got really jealous and I was glad she was because I thought she was a b***h and she threatened me with her wanna be auto-mail.

Also as I was going to get an autograph, one of my friends told him to pick me up and hug me, he ended up bench pressing me above his head...XD
His security guard Actually yelled at him to put me down....and the whole dealers room was cheering and clapping the whole time he was bench pressing me...Lol

Best first con ever!
Anime weekend Atlanta 2007!
I think....been going ever since! ^^

Excitable Pyromaniac

29,840 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
That is awesome. I just love how random Vic can be, and just all around a nice and funny guy.
Though I would have screamed, or at least made a squeeky sound if he lifted me above his head, I hate hights.
First and only time I ever saw him in person:

This was at the Somerset con in June '11. And YES, I'm the girl asking him to say that in Ed's voice. heart So funny

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Diana OConnell
That is awesome. I just love how random Vic can be, and just all around a nice and funny guy.
Though I would have screamed, or at least made a squeeky sound if he lifted me above his head, I hate hights.
I actually did squeak when he picked me up..I went Eep! and he started laughing....XD

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
D0kt0r Bulletz
First and only time I ever saw him in person:

This was at the Somerset con in June '11. And YES, I'm the girl asking him to say that in Ed's voice. heart So funny
I wish I could have gotten to get him to say something for me but, all the times I did get to see him I was to scared to talk...stupid shyness... crying

I did get a hug from him though this past year at anime weekend atlanta, he felt bad because my little sister and I were waiting on line for about two hours and they decided to kick us off..><

Excitable Pyromaniac

29,840 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
blackmagic2005
Diana OConnell
I actually did squeak when he picked me up..I went Eep! and he started laughing....XD

That sounds like Vic alright. It's pretty funny what he'll do for the fans, though the last con I was at he refused to say the mini skirt line.

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Diana OConnell
blackmagic2005
Diana OConnell

That sounds like Vic alright. It's pretty funny what he'll do for the fans, though the last con I was at he refused to say the mini skirt line.
I think maybe he was just tired of saying it...Lol

Excitable Pyromaniac

29,840 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
blackmagic2005
Diana OConnell
blackmagic2005
Diana OConnell

I doubt he regrets much, but I have a felling coming up with that line is one of them.

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Diana OConnell
blackmagic2005
Diana OConnell
blackmagic2005
Diana OConnell

I doubt he regrets much, but I have a felling coming up with that line is one of them.
I wouldn't be surprised....XD

Hype Spook

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
Lucky. DX
Vic is my favorite voice actor.

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100