Total Votes:[ 53 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
redhairsword
I met him once! He signed my alchemist's pocket watch! But the signature rubbed off in about a MONTH. >.<
He is the sweetest person EVER. He played the piano for us all and the fire alarm went off and we all wound up outside, huddled together for warmth. Ahhhh memories.
He is an amazing person, Maybe I should make him autograph one of my alchemist's pocket watches too!....or my Ed plush...XD

3,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
blackmagic2005
Or was it three times? O.o

Hes the voice of Ed and hes really cool, the first time I got to meet him I was standing online at an autograph singing at Anime Weekend Atlanta it was my first ever con, and he came up to me while I was standing online and told me I made a really cute Edward. I was really really freaked out and happy at the same time, and some girl that my besti happened to know got really jealous and I was glad she was because I thought she was a b***h and she threatened me with her wanna be auto-mail.

Also as I was going to get an autograph, one of my friends told him to pick me up and hug me, he ended up bench pressing me above his head...XD
His security guard Actually yelled at him to put me down....and the whole dealers room was cheering and clapping the whole time he was bench pressing me...Lol

Best first con ever!
Anime weekend Atlanta 2007!
I think....been going ever since! ^^

I went to the AWA the year prior. I saw Vic, Travis and a ton of VA's there. Possibly my best/first Con evar. Plus when i went, Travis snuck into vics conference with us, The Risembool Rangers, and started yelling about the tiny mini skirt requirements. then he bolted while laughing like a three year old. HILARIOUS. then vic took all the rangers out to olive garden, and we then commenced a food fight, which we later had to clean.

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ringmaster_Swordsman
blackmagic2005

Hes the voice of Ed and hes really cool, the first time I got to meet him I was standing online at an autograph singing at Anime Weekend Atlanta it was my first ever con, and he came up to me while I was standing online and told me I made a really cute Edward. I was really really freaked out and happy at the same time, and some girl that my besti happened to know got really jealous and I was glad she was because I thought she was a b***h and she threatened me with her wanna be auto-mail.

Also as I was going to get an autograph, one of my friends told him to pick me up and hug me, he ended up bench pressing me above his head...XD
His security guard Actually yelled at him to put me down....and the whole dealers room was cheering and clapping the whole time he was bench pressing me...Lol

Best first con ever!

I went to the AWA the year prior. I saw Vic, Travis and a ton of VA's there. Possibly my best/first Con evar. Plus when i went, Travis snuck into vics conference with us, The Risembool Rangers, and started yelling about the tiny mini skirt requirements. then he bolted while laughing like a three year old. HILARIOUS. then vic took all the rangers out to olive garden, and we then commenced a food fight, which we later had to clean.
That sounds like you had a great time! How do you become a Risembool ranger? Sound like fun! XD

3,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
blackmagic2005
Ringmaster_Swordsman
blackmagic2005

Best first con ever!

That sounds like you had a great time! How do you become a Risembool ranger? Sound like fun! XD

its a yahoo groups, group. Risembool Rangers. The lead Ranger, Pam is very nice. so, yeah look it up.

Friendly Gaian

11,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I meet him once and i lost the autographs i got, got one from him and the person who played al and i lost both of them.

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
I only got to meet him once, but I've only been to one con so far. wink

That con was crazy! It was Anime Crossroads in December of 2011 in Indianapolis. (If you were there, I was the Ed hanging around with a short Misa and a tall Yugi. And possibly an L and some Hetalia people...

The Hitachi twins there that were tall were played by real twins!! *swoon and fangirl*)

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ringmaster_Swordsman

You have no idea how much I envy you right now. Like, quite literally, my Envy could outo the envy of ENvy and he/she/it is the embodyment of the sin.

JEALOUS!

Space Genius

Mignogna-shmignogna, I wish I could meet Steve Blum heart heart heart

3,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fullmetal Danika
Ringmaster_Swordsman

You have no idea how much I envy you right now. Like, quite literally, my Envy could outo the envy of ENvy and he/she/it is the embodyment of the sin.

JEALOUS!

become a ranger, and you will see vic at every convention they go to. sometimes they also pay for you to go and for your room too. wish i could still go to conventions

Supreme Demigod

10,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
x3
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no way?
beat that b***h up for me btw....i don't know her, but I hate bitches and Bitches love Bitches hatahs!!!! x3

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
I saw him around a con once, but never said hi. Accidentally walked right in to him later on, right in to the chest. He burst out laughing, apparently my face was hilarious >.<

Devoted Werewolf

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
That's soo cool! I wish I could meet him, of course without all of the screaming fan girls eek that make my ears bleed everytime I hear them gonk

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
I would like to see him one day at a con. I usually only go to Nebraskon, but I moved and now I go to Metrocon. x.X Dont make enough to go to more than 1 right now. lol So hopefully one day I'll see him and can share cool stories.

Thirteenth Raider

Vic is my fav voice actor! i've never met him but he seems like such a sweetie! i got a reply on the fan email i sent him though. My former teacher meets with Vic every year, & is working on a website, that when you sign up & pay $10 a month, Vic sends you personalized texts andd announcements! so cool! She even got me his autograph @ MegaCon! XD !!!! heart

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
I only met him in a dream. It was the best dream I ever had...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff