Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

visitora

+1 1 100.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]

Vicious Warlord

i am a non US based gaian and an fma fan.I was overjoyed to see the anime items being released but as of yet i have only been able to get briggs coat and it is difficult for me to procure a watch seeing their price in the mp.So i would be grateful if anyone could please help me in this situation.

Vicious Warlord

emotion_kirakira

Friendly Fairy

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
x x Looks like Ludwig had something to say.
Here, have some Booty Grab links. Plenty of gold can be made by playing a day or so of Booty Grab, especially on these threads. Please do bump, though! 1 2 3

One could also start a questing thread in the questing forums, or join a charity guild and participate with them for a bit.
x x

31,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Englishpatient
Here, have some Booty Grab links. Plenty of gold can be made by playing a day or so of Booty Grab, especially on these threads. Please do bump, though! 1 2 3

One could also start a questing thread in the questing forums, or join a charity guild and participate with them for a bit.
x x
Good call. Though I disagree about Enki Mania - I find Enki tanks just lag way too much for my old pc to keep up with. Still, you can make a bit extra selling the chests, so I suppose it evens out.

Vicious Warlord

dominosghost
Englishpatient

x x
Good call. Though I disagree about Enki Mania - I find Enki tanks just lag way too much for my old pc to keep up with. Still, you can make a bit extra selling the chests, so I suppose it evens out.

well personally i prefer airshark or coaltl tanks.they lag a little bit less and have better payouts

Vicious Warlord

Englishpatient

x x

ty for your consideration

Dedicated Collector

24,750 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
Buy a different cash shop item and sell it for gold idea

Vicious Warlord

Cerceaux

was trying but with bluenoodle gone i lost one of my only means of gaining cash

Dedicated Collector

24,750 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
reetika kakkar
Cerceaux

Well if you don't even have any Gcash, then your being outside the US is irrelevant. confused

Vicious Warlord

Cerceaux
reetika kakkar
Cerceaux

Well if you don't even have any Gcash, then your being outside the US is irrelevant. confused

well this thread was started before bluenoodle was removed and then this information was relevant

Desirable Dark Elf

Post a lot to earn gold. Booty grab a lot to earn gold. Have an aquarium tank glow thread bump when you're glowing to earn gold. Play zOMG to earn gold. Be a poll whore to earn gold. There's lots of ways to earn gold here. Go to the MP and try on all the different fullmetal items and decide which ones you want and save up. Last I checked, the Briggs Coat wasn't the cheapest item so you can easily have 3 or 4 of them but the MP prices are constantly changing. If you want a Roy or Winry, you better just save up or sell some stuff. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff