Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can you trade them to people that dont live in usa?

IRL Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
Probably because if we can sell them on the MP then it's up for grabs. I think Gaia just limited it to buying the CI.
The_science_master
Probably because if we can sell them on the MP then it's up for grabs. I think Gaia just limited it to buying the CI.

Oh okii, I wanted to help people get the item's they want, and I wanted to make sure I could so I dont have any problem's. Thanks.

IRL Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
No problemo biggrin

Divine Knight

12,225 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Person of Interest 200
90th
The_science_master

Oh okii, I wanted to help people get the item's they want, and I wanted to make sure I could so I dont have any problem's. Thanks.

A valiant effort, but keep in mind that if you do go the MP route someone in the US could just snatch it up and re-sell it at a higher price.
REFSergeant
90th
The_science_master

A valiant effort, but keep in mind that if you do go the MP route someone in the US could just snatch it up and re-sell it at a higher price.

I'd be the 1 buying them in mp and giving them to less fortunet.

Divine Knight

12,225 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Person of Interest 200
90th
REFSergeant
90th
The_science_master

I'd be the 1 buying them in mp and giving them to less fortunet.

Then I commend you on your valor and willingness to help those less fortunate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff