• Grunny Grabber 50
that i am an FMA fangirl XD
but FMA is awesome and i wish i would've discovered it sooner XD

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Auto-format? I don't need any auto-format!

I'd meant to watch it for a while, but it was one of me (then) non-Gaia friends buying the manga that finally got me to start watching it + reading the manga (he wasn't even trying, he just happened to bring in some new manga that he'd bought).

Oh, wait, nevermind.

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
RandomRebelGirl

I'd meant to watch it for a while, but it was one of me (then) non-Gaia friends buying the manga that finally got me to start watching it + reading the manga (he wasn't even trying, he just happened to bring in some new manga that he'd bought).

Oh, wait, nevermind.

my friend was talking non stop about FMA, she even did some fma drawings for art class

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
maggiedroid2
RandomRebelGirl

Oh, wait, nevermind.

my friend was talking non stop about FMA, she even did some fma drawings for art class

I had an art exam yesterday where we'd have to do something in 8 hours (well, over 2 days) and I managed to sneak some FMA into my piece wink

He didn't even seem that interested other than wondering what time period it was set in. But since I'd been meaning to watch it for a while it was enough to push me to watch it.

Oh, wait, nevermind.

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
RandomRebelGirl
maggiedroid2
RandomRebelGirl

Oh, wait, nevermind.

I had an art exam yesterday where we'd have to do something in 8 hours (well, over 2 days) and I managed to sneak some FMA into my piece wink

He didn't even seem that interested other than wondering what time period it was set in. But since I'd been meaning to watch it for a while it was enough to push me to watch it.

Oh, wait, nevermind.

i became a fan by watching the first episode of the 2003 anime
here's how my brain works:
watch first episode=become instant edward fangirl

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
maggiedroid2
RandomRebelGirl
maggiedroid2
RandomRebelGirl

Oh, wait, nevermind.

Oh, wait, nevermind.

i became a fan by watching the first episode of the 2003 anime
here's how my brain works:
watch first episode=become instant edward fangirl

How my brain works:
Watch first episode+loads of time on my hands=Watch entire 2003 series in a week(+Ed fangirl)

Space Genius

I got into FMA, because I love anime guys who wear red coats/jackets and I saw some screenshots with Ed in his coat and decided to watch it (stupid reason is stupid). But anyway, I prefer Roy than Ed.

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
it is amazing! but be glad you found it later then never. xp

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shy Gaian

I watched it all through out middle school.
I wish I could go back and just rewatch it all, and all my friends still fan girl over the latest saturday night episode!

Timely Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Olympian 200
That's a funny octopus with a monocle 😊

Original Gaian

11,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
maggiedroid2

WoW! Awesome job on the cosplay avi! (although I'm not quite sure how the octopus fits in)

Tipsy Genius

all the edward elrics freak me out.

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Aerynfox
maggiedroid2

WoW! Awesome job on the cosplay avi! (although I'm not quite sure how the octopus fits in)

Because, octopi are cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces