Welcome to Gaia! ::

I missed the episode, and im too lazy to watch it right now, so can anyone tell me how did the first greed die? ._.

User Image

Tenacious Hellhound

Edward killed him.
There's an house that belongs to a old lady that used to be a famous alchemist.
The first greed's original human body was buried under the house or some s**t like that so Ed was able to stab the guy dead.
Not that Ed wanted Greed dead but Greed was apparently feeling suicidal that day.
Anyhow....
That was in the original series I think, since then they made a new show that is closer to the manga series.
Not sure how it worked out there
WHOA... O. o damn...im speechless............just....damn.......... eek eek eek

Space Genius

Father lowers him into a vat filled with a boiling liquid, and melts him down into his constituent Philosopher's Stone (manga and Brotherhood)
Ciri z Cintry
Father lowers him into a vat filled with a boiling liquid, and melts him down into his constituent Philosopher's Stone (manga and Brotherhood)

This
Hell_Tutor
Edward killed him.
There's an house that belongs to a old lady that used to be a famous alchemist.
The first greed's original human body was buried under the house or some s**t like that so Ed was able to stab the guy dead.
Not that Ed wanted Greed dead but Greed was apparently feeling suicidal that day.
Anyhow....
That was in the original series I think, since then they made a new show that is closer to the manga series.
Not sure how it worked out there

go to this link it will tell u a summary of the whole episode

http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/Greed

it reads " Greed is brought before Father and the other Homunculi and recognizes them all, save Bradley who then introduces himself as Wrath. After gleefully insulting Envy, Greed flippantly refuses to rejoin Father's scheme. Knowing he is but an obstacle in his current state, Father lowers Greed into a vat filled with a boiling liquid, and melts him down into his constituent Philosopher's Stone. Greed remains defiant to the end, laughing maniacally and screaming curses at everyone present. "
In the manga and Brotherhood, Greed got burned in some hot stuff and was sent back into Father's soul.

In the first '03 anime, Ed killed Greed.

Salty Pirate

Edward killed him.

Beloved Darling

10,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Just watch the series again.
and again.
and again.
and again.
depends on the version/universe but it looks like both of were already covered so...nevermind!

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
edward changed the consitency of his skin and killed him by using alchemy

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I really liked the second time Greed died. That was a really low blow against Father like that, turning his body into pencil lead was like "Hell Yeah!" Still watching Edward and especially Ling Yao, who allowed Greed to possess his body, look like they were going to cry for him was sad and sweet for Greed's part.

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
o A o RiGbY o A o
I missed the episode, and im too lazy to watch it right now, so can anyone tell me how did the first greed die? ._.

User Image

2003 anime: he was exposed to the bones from his human body and he was weakened by it
brotherhood: he was dropped in a vat of magma or melted boiling metals (im assuming it's one of the two, they never did say what it was)

Interesting Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
Fuehrer King Bradily Killd greed in Brotherhood from what I was told and it showed him attacking Green in last saturdays episode

Smitten Lover

Oil. He was melted down in oil.

In Dante's trilogy describing his descent into hell, the punishment for the deadly sin of greed is being boiled in oil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff