Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't get me wrong, I like the FMAB items a lot, but I was still expecting to see the actual characters as a choice as well in each item.

Doting Protector

I wish they would have made an Al companion to stand next to you. And maybe a few backgrounds.
Hoenhime's study were they tried to bring there mother back, Or There burning house. But I was happy they made Den and Black Hayate.

Also I wouldn't hate to see Maes Hughes' facial hair or maybe a silly hughes face. But I bet I'm the only one. lol
Lieutenant Colonel Hughes
I wish they would have made an Al companion to stand next to you. And maybe a few backgrounds.
Hoenhime's study were they tried to bring there mother back, Or There burning house. But I was happy they made Den and Black Hayate.

Also I wouldn't hate to see Maes Hughes' facial hair or maybe a silly hughes face. But I bet I'm the only one. lol

Nope, you're not the only one. Btw, I like your Hughes cosplay. blaugh heart

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dark_Lady_Jade
Don't get me wrong, I like the FMAB items a lot, but I was still expecting to see the actual characters as a choice as well in each item.

Ditto, Kind of wanted to have a Lust sitting next to my guy here hahaha XD he needs that alluring factor to seem as badass as he is in my book haha
i cant wait to try on the outfits xd pirate dramallama emo ninja

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

I love that look...

But I Dont wanna see yer damn kid for the millionth time today! XD

Dedicated Collector

24,750 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
What we got is cool, but I'm really surprised there wasn't a Hawkeye item. She's the most popular female character in the series, and a lot of people (myself included) would have liked to have her hairstyle. Oh well. crying

Shy Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Cerceaux
What we got is cool, but I'm really surprised there wasn't a Hawkeye item. She's the most popular female character in the series, and a lot of people (myself included) would have liked to have her hairstyle. Oh well. crying

I know! As soon as I saw that they were out, I searched 'Fullmetal' in MP hoping for an awesome Hawkeye item, with a gun, and her hair ect. Quite the dissapointment.
Agreed. xD

Excitable Pyromaniac

29,840 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

I think you did an excellent job as it is with a Hughes look. Very well done.

11,925 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
it could use abit more dervesity

Doting Protector

Rockazoid Rolleroid

I love that look...

But I Dont wanna see yer damn kid for the millionth time today! XD

It's okay, I know you just don't want to be a bother.But I don't mind showing you again XD

User Image

Space Genius

I regret there is no Riza and Lanfan item. Their wigs would be awsome. Also I would like to see some backgrounds items, like for example Resembool, Rush Valley, Central City or Briggs...or Lior.

Beloved Explorer

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
That was, like, the one thing that bugged me. They gave Adventure Time a million items and poses... okay, exaggerating, but still... but so few for FMA.

Friendly Regular

There was a lot more they could have included, but I'm surprised they didn't. And a bit upset, but oh well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff