Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Millionaire

Hello, I have honestly never seen an anime in my life but I got this cute outfit and would like to learn about the show. Like plot, characters ect. I might end up getting into it. biggrin
the show revolves around ed and al, two brothers who know how to use alchemy. al. the younger of the two, and ed,the older brother, they to bring their mother back to life using alchemy. al looses his entire body and has to have his soul bound to a suite of armer and ed looses his leg and later his arm when he binds al's soul to the armer. they are now trying to find a way to get their bodies back to the way that they were. if you want to read more on the show or watch it the i suggest going on animefreak.tv

Dangerous Millionaire

Well that's a bit...um...I think anime/manga is a bit too confusing for me. :/
The Tour guide
Well that's a bit...um...I think anime/manga is a bit too confusing for me. :/

just try clicking on the website that i mentioned. it will explain it better than i can. it's a really good anime, trust me. 3nodding

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
I've recently started watching FMA a few weeks ago, and I LOVE IT!!! It's pretty much the best anime I've seen yet. Which hurts me to say, since I'm also a huge Naruto fan. Anyway, the show focuses on two brothers, Edward and Alphonse Elric, who lost parts of--or in Al's case, their whole--bodies while attempting a transmutation spell in hopes of reviving their dead mother. The spell fails and after some recovery time(Ed had his arm and leg replaced,while Al's soul had been sealed into a suit of armour)they both head out in search of the philosophers stone so they can get their bodies back. Keep in mind that this plot overview has been grossly over-simplified and that it would probably be better to just go the Fullmetal Alchemist wiki. Which I would highly recommend. wink
Faol_Cailin
I've recently started watching FMA a few weeks ago, and I LOVE IT!!! It's pretty much the best anime I've seen yet. Which hurts me to say, since I'm also a huge Naruto fan. Anyway, the show focuses on two brothers, Edward and Alphonse Elric, who lost parts of--or in Al's case, their whole--bodies while attempting a transmutation spell in hopes of reviving their dead mother. The spell fails and after some recovery time(Ed had his arm and leg replaced,while Al's soul had been sealed into a suit of armour)they both head out in search of the philosophers stone so they can get their bodies back. Keep in mind that this plot overview has been grossly over-simplified and that it would probably be better to just go the Fullmetal Alchemist wiki. Which I would highly recommend. wink

are you watching ti=he 2003 version or brotherhood?

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Supper Troll
Faol_Cailin

Uhh...Brotherhood, I think. It comes on Toonami every Sunday morning. If I can get up at 7:30 in the morning, then you know it's a good show.
Faol_Cailin
Supper Troll
Faol_Cailin

Uhh...Brotherhood, I think. It comes on Toonami every Sunday morning. If I can get up at 7:30 in the morning, then you know it's a good show.

both brotherhood and the 2003 version are good but i think that brotherhood is better. it goes with the manga and the ending makes more sense.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Supper Troll
Faol_Cailin
Supper Troll
Faol_Cailin

both brotherhood and the 2003 version are good but i think that brotherhood is better. it goes with the manga and the ending makes more sense.
Are you saying that there's two versions of the same show? Or did I just misunderstand you? I'd love to stick around for your reply, but I gotta go.
Faol_Cailin
Supper Troll
Faol_Cailin
Supper Troll
Faol_Cailin

Are you saying that there's two versions of the same show? Or did I just misunderstand you? I'd love to stick around for your reply, but I gotta go.

yes, there two versions to the same show, after a few episodes the go in different directions. even some of the homunculi are different.
OMG YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HER

Look up May Chang of FMA. You may find yourself more interested. wink
Supper Troll

I much prefer the 2003 version, myself. I'm actually introducing my little sister to it right now, she's currently watching episode four, and she's already hooked.
3nodding
Miss-Daizy
Supper Troll

I much prefer the 2003 version, myself. I'm actually introducing my little sister to it right now, she's currently watching episode four, and she's already hooked.
3nodding

To each their own right. I personally like brotherhood more cause it's more like the manga, father seems like a better final boss, and the ending made more sence to me.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Supper Troll
Faol_Cailin
Supper Troll
Faol_Cailin
Supper Troll
Faol_Cailin

yes, there two versions to the same show, after a few episodes the go in different directions. even some of the homunculi are different.
Hmm. It seems kinda weird that they'd make two versions of it. I'd always heard that Brotherhood was better, but I had simply assumed that it was kinda like Naruto and Naruto:Shippuden; that, like Shippuden, Brotherhood was a continuation of the other FMA. How big of a difference is there between the two,exactly?
bloody watch it already XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces