Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yixsh
StrayKit
Yixsh
StrayKit
I've met Sonny Strait last year at the big con here and he's coming back this year with Caitlin Glass ^_^

Ah, was that Kumoricon? I met Sonny Strait at Kumoricon this last year.

no, Anime Oasis

Well, now you've dashed my hopes about him coming back to Portland with Caitlin Glass. XD Blast!

COME KIDNAP ME PLEASE AND I'M SORRY!!

...well if you wanna commute to Boise at the end of May you can see them both here
StrayKit
Yixsh
StrayKit
Yixsh
StrayKit
I've met Sonny Strait last year at the big con here and he's coming back this year with Caitlin Glass ^_^

no, Anime Oasis

Well, now you've dashed my hopes about him coming back to Portland with Caitlin Glass. XD Blast!

...well if you wanna commute to Boise at the end of May you can see them both here

I'm actually originally from Idaho (though the other side of the state in IF)! I came to Portland for school. So, perhaps! Boise isn't too much of a stretch for me!
Yixsh
StrayKit
Yixsh
StrayKit
Yixsh
StrayKit

no, Anime Oasis

I'm actually originally from Idaho (though the other side of the state in IF)! I came to Portland for school. So, perhaps! Boise isn't too much of a stretch for me!

hey my friend is over there rignt now for the weekend! XD
and woo! you have a chance of seeing them both yet!

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
I met Vic (Ed), Aaron (Al 2003 Series), Travis (Roy), Chris (First Greed), and I think that's it of the known characters. Voice Actors are fun to talk to. Just going to their panels is entertaining. They've got some interesting stories.
I met Vic last October but there wasa huge queue so I was kinda rushed through. He's so nice though, I still got a picture, hug and autograph ^_^

Zimochka's Bestie

Invisible Faun

I went to an American con with some penpals once and met Vic Mignogna, Travis Willingham, and Laura Bailey. They were all very nice. c:

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150
Yup I met Vic at my very first Con a few years ago and I got his autograph and he gave me a hug ^___^
I also saw his wife or girlfriend (what ever she was/is) too. She was very nice and was helping him sell some of his CDs. He has a great singing voice too
a loooong time ago, before brotherhood, i meet the 12yr old va for alphonse

Adorable Pumpkin

from the original FMA I met:
ed
al
roy
riza/rose
Vato
hugues (sp)

from brotherhood, I met Ling

Witty Lover

10,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I've met Eric Vale (Kimblee) and i am going to get to meet Vic this fall! : D

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
I've met Envy's Wendy Powell, Scar's, Gluttony's, Jean Havoc's and Ling's.
I have yet to met Vic. I had a chance, but the line was way too long, so I met the others first; and by the time I got to his long it was still rather long and they weren't letting anymore people get in line. crying

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
No, but hopefully I’ll get to met Vic when he comes to a convention this summer.

Maybe someday i’ll meet the other FMA voice actors too.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He looks creepy. >.>

Original Ladykiller

10,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I really wanted to meet Vic (and have yet to, but hopefully one day I will), but a friend of mines got his autograph on an fma shirt and sent it to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff