Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Fatcat

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Blackcrash2
Greed 3nodding

He's the ultimate shield and he's freaking awesome!

Conservative Capitalist

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hells-number1-assassin
Who do you think id the better sin? Greed, or Pride? and why?
bradly pride or saleim pride?
greed all the way man twisted
pride, yo.
greed too...lol
both. hah.

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Pride or Greed you say, that is a simple one for me... Well all around, our of all the sins, Greed is my favorite. And this is the same no matter what version we are talking about...
~ In the Manga, what little of it I have gotten to read, I adore his character.

~In the '03 Anime series he is pretty spectacular. I love that character along with his chimaeras. The character development is awesome, though his appearance is short lived I really liked his character.

~With Brotherhood I really loved Greed in Lings body, the character development was spectacular.
To me Greed is probably the truest to his 'Sin' than the others; He doesn't care about anyone's goals or agendas other than his own, he manipulates others into doing things for him and he even becomes more of a 'neutral or chaotic good' character because those he looks as important to his plans he regards sort of nicely. Then in the end he sacrifices himself for them, it's a total noble thing in my perspective.

As for what they are made for Pride probably wins that one(in all the versions)- but he is more of a pawn than Greed lets himself be which I think that in the actual development of 'Pride" he should have had more of an independence streak in him as well.

So simply: I like Greed MUCH more than Pride, regardless of version you want to go by, because of character development, powers and stance.

Distinct Noob

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Befriended 100
greed? rolleyes

Distinct Noob

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Befriended 100
fe-caitlyn
both. hah.
I think greed in a lot better than pride because pride's only weapon needs light to use so no light means greed can kill him with his ultimate shield.

Barking Werewolf

8,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
Pride.
Greed is way too schizo to like or be.
Pride how ever is the scarriest thing that any horror movie director could think of.
Who would expect a kid to be able to control darkness and kill with it...
plus Pride is a demon child who never gets older, he has no concious or morals to guide him.

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Neither.

Gluttony all the way emotion_awesome the power to consume everything and anything,breaking down matter with his tongue and then theirs the whole he has a beast in his belly emotion_dowant when things gets rough he can just suck in whatever stands before him and put them in something that might as well be a black hole,devours everything. emotion_awesome
With more intelligence he would be the strongest homunculus easily,eating through greeds shield,sucking pride into his belly through the incomplete portal and trapping him in a black abyss where shadows will never form.
Even still,would need alchemy to escape his belly and homunculus can't use alchemy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff