Welcome to Gaia! ::

To be honest, I laughed so hard while reading Full Metal Alchemist. But my favourite quote was,

Edward: "Shut up! I'm not gonna drink some opaque white liquid that was secreted by a COW!!!"
The funniest was where Ed and Al were in the desert and Al kept sinking.

Ed: i don't understand why you keep falling in
Al: i get full
Ed: full of what -kicks als chest plate, and sand empties out on him. chases al-
Al: WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME?
Ed: stop and youll find out

XD
there are tons of funny quotes and moments throughout both animes and the manga itself that doesn't show up in either(all the little sides at the end of each volume come to mind). it's really hard to pick just one

Dangerous Lunatic

Soooooooo many good ones...

All of Ed's overreactions to being called short, Roy's quip about all female employees being made to wear miniskirts, "I'm just a passing housewife!" and....

" 'EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE!' x///////x I'LL GIVE YOU HALF MY LIFE, SO YOU GIVE ME HALF OF YOURS!' " Too adorable.

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
XD i love ed's short rants! Also the miniskirt line is hilarious whee

Distinct Lunatic

4,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Every time Hughes starts clogging up military phone lines to brag about Elicia.
Amything that includes ed's height issues or the limitations of al's body all of which are humorous.

Man-Hungry Fairy

8,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i think it was in fma:b, when ed was heckling col. mustang and may was watching in the background, judging ed

i have a lot of favorite moments but that's one of them~
Azula the Phoenix Queen
Soooooooo many good ones...

All of Ed's overreactions to being called short, Roy's quip about all female employees being made to wear miniskirts, "I'm just a passing housewife!" and....

" 'EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE!' x///////x I'LL GIVE YOU HALF MY LIFE, SO YOU GIVE ME HALF OF YOURS!' " Too adorable.

I totally agree with all of these 3nodding Also I love when Envy becomes his little lizard form...though it's more of a cute funny (that's in FMAB tho) whee

Sophomore

Probably in the manga, when Ed goes to the gold mining town and, "Negotiates" with Yokee.

7,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Hughes has alot of funny moments.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
The one episode when ed and roy are fighting for some reason at head quarters and Roy said that its a good thing Ed was short cause he was able to hide in the crowd, then ed jumped up and started screaming at him.

VixNeko's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Fairy

In hospital:

EDWARD: So we meet again you little b*****d. For the last time I'm not gonna drink ya!

hehehe Edward hates milk that much doesn't he?

7,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
i like Eds new longest rant i believe its in FMAB

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items