Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I love Full metal alchemist! biggrin it's my favorite anime ever!

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
SAME!! xd

Edward's Tantrums always made me laugh! rofl
Yeah, I love that too but not my favourite razz but it's a nice funny anime smile )
it's second on my list of favoriets, but a very close second, it's almost a three way tie cat_xd

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Not Brotherhood though the original series is way better I grew up with it and they changed too many voices and made Edward's hair too bright D: But it's still good
Doctor Professor Wolfhat
Not Brotherhood though the original series is way better I grew up with it and they changed too many voices and made Edward's hair too bright D: But it's still good

I agree with you smile I hate it how they shortened some events, like the meeting with greed! Into a one single episode! And Roy just sounds gay with his new voice 8DD

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
i think it is pretty good bh whas better tho
TammiRuusu
Doctor Professor Wolfhat

I agree with you smile I hate it how they shortened some events, like the meeting with greed! Into a one single episode! And Roy just sounds gay with his new voice 8DD

The reason the "new" serie, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, has some scenes shortened, it's because most people eager to watch it had already seen the whole FMA first anime version.

I agree that some things aren't entirely understood unless you had already watched the other one first, but they were rushing so they'd make it to the actual manga plot, as they both ended at the same time.

The authors even helped each other so they'd stick to the real story, not like the last one, which made up a lot of things randomly and didn't have a thing in common with the original story..

I prefer brotherhood, not only because it actually has the original plot, but because the motion on the scenes and actions were made highly in detail, not even falling into using a frame from another episode, like it happened in the first version

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I can agree with a lot of that but I still think the original was better. If you read the Fullmetal alchemist manga it has Brotherhoods story but they start it off with the original's beginning. I liked how they did that better than the anime of brotherhood. Plus I didn't have to deal with all the voice changes and the color differences. I really liked Brotherhood though it was really good and had an amazing ending that wasn't as depressing as the originals. But I still think the original is better. I own ever single episode and watch it all the time I love it so much. xp

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
I love FMA it was the best anime i ever saw,

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
Nine_Tails137
SAME!! xd

Edward's Tantrums always made me laugh! rofl

Me to smile

Dangerous Hunter

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
its sooo cool
I love the series too, watch it every saturday on adult swim. seen most of the episodes but i love to watch it over and over.. the arguments between characters seems to get funnier everytime i watch it again..

Edward needs to drink his milk > surprised reply if you know what i mean wink wink

Shy Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yes, tis the best anime.
Screw the fancy act, I LOVE THIS FLIPPIN SHOW SO MUCH! <3

Shady Prophet

22,350 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
I really enjoyed both versions, I loved the original for it's ability to work with an unfinished material and branch off from that, but the story arc for brotherhood was amazing as well. I have watched both versions over and over, but the differences really stick out, like how Ed dies in the original. That was priceless to me, I started bawling and laughing at the same time. I am kinda messed up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff