Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is just a place to share ideas. Not to roleplay. So if someone comes in here saying "You're in the wrong forum!!!!!" They would be mistaken. Now if someone would like to roleplay any of the ideas, they will take it to wherever thy prefer to roleplay. That can be through PMs, Instant Messengers, or to the roleplaying forums. I really do hope to get some people in here that would like to talk about Fullmetal Alchemist Ideas.
heart
User Image
heart
An anime I wonder why no one makes Roleplays for anymore. o.o Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is another. =(
roleplays are out there, just dead or hard to find, and i'm sure there's a decent number through PMs

on the subject of what this thread is wanting to discuss, i've always thought and AU where the homunculi actually succeded with the Promised Day and the 5 sacrifices with a small handful of others the only survivors trying to still stop them. kinda like a post-apocolyptic survival thing. i've seen a small number of fanfics out there with the same idea but i always wondered about an RP with that storyline...
PM Roleplays and 1x1s aren't that appealing to me. =/

And ooh, Post-Apocalyptic FMA. =D
A post-apocalyptic FMA roleplay sounds really awesome. : )
you two have made me very happy to know i'm not alone in that boat emotion_kirakira
I vote we should make one!
I will say this: I have yet to see all of Brotherhood, if this follows that series' storyline. I have only seen the original all the way through.
The original is good, but Brotherhood is better in my opinion. I actually just finished it the other day.

Lonely Wolf

11,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
An FMA roleplay would be amazing!
the manga/brotherhood would be more likely to have a post-apocalyptic storyline but it could be possible to do one with the 2003 version of the anime.....which is personally the one i prefer but all versions of it are still good
StrayKit
the manga/brotherhood would be more likely to have a post-apocalyptic storyline but it could be possible to do one with the 2003 version of the anime.....which is personally the one i prefer but all versions of it are still good

You are the one other person I have ever heard say that. ^w^
Zahadrin
StrayKit

i'm normally going into the "which one do you think is best?" threads and defending 2003 cat_sweatdrop

thanks though, glad someone agrees ^_^
StrayKit
Zahadrin
StrayKit

i'm normally going into the "which one do you think is best?" threads and defending 2003 cat_sweatdrop

Mostly what ticked me off was Greed's defeat in Brotherhood. >=/ He was not that easy to take out, even if it's another Homunculi. =(
Zahadrin
StrayKit
Zahadrin
StrayKit

Mostly what ticked me off was Greed's defeat in Brotherhood. >=/ He was not that easy to take out, even if it's another Homunculi. =(

it was pretty sad, wasn't it? and seemed kinda....abrupt....sudden....i don't think either of those are the right words for it though....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff