Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
a FMA roleplay would be great!I can never find any ;~;I dont see alot of FMA cosplayers either T^T.If there is gonna be a roleplay, I'm in.
I think one based of either the 2003 or Brotherhood would be good. An FMA roleplay would be awesome, period. : )
So who's crafting it?
I love coding and making threads so I wouldn't mind at all if you guys want. : ) Anyone want to write up the story?
XD
a discussion thread about RP ideas leads tot he possible creation of one. it was bound to happen eventually
I tots want to be in a FMA rp. That would be so sweet XD . How can I help ?
StrayKit
XD
a discussion thread about RP ideas leads tot he possible creation of one. it was bound to happen eventually

Lol, yeah. There was no way it wouldn't. xD

Dangerous Conversationalist

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
This is my opinion on RPs based on shows, movies, animes, and etc. I think using an universe and having separate original characters to surround the story around works the best. It leaves less restrictions on the player and sometimes better role play. I guess it's also just me liking being more creative about the details of my personal characters than the restrictions of canon characters.
Hi everyone, wow. I cannot believe I forgot all about this. O.o My computer messed up so I lost basically everything. I guess within putting everything back together I completely forgot about this web site. The roleplay will be a one on one, if anyone is still interested. Please message me if you are interested though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff