Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Okay! I've seen the Anime (Both of them) & was wondering, if the manga is worth reading? Like, are there any extra's in the manga which they leave out? Im not much of a reading person, but I really love Fullmetal
heart

Invisible Hunter

Well, I'd have to say that the manga has more 'parts' in it because its the manga of course! Though I think that I'd rather watch the 'movie' version of Full Metal much better ending and, they never finished part 6 of brotherhood.. Im still devastated cat_cry
It's pretty similar to the anime, but I think it's worth reading, even if you've seen the show already. FMA is always fun.

Friendly Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xSheepi
Well, I'd have to say that the manga has more 'parts' in it because its the manga of course! Though I think that I'd rather watch the 'movie' version of Full Metal much better ending and, they never finished part 6 of brotherhood.. Im still devastated cat_cry

Do you mean they never finished part 6 of the anime or manga? o.O

Invisible Hunter

Albel Noxxiu
xSheepi

I didnt say this but, I havent fully read the manga yet but, all I know is that they never finished brotherhood series that you watch. Its a serious cliff-hanger so, if you havent watched yet I would suggest you dont its a great series but, the end makes it disappointing..

Friendly Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xSheepi
Albel Noxxiu
xSheepi

I didnt say this but, I havent fully read the manga yet but, all I know is that they never finished brotherhood series that you watch. Its a serious cliff-hanger so, if you havent watched yet I would suggest you dont its a great series but, the end makes it disappointing..

I have finished the Brotherhood serious, but I cant remember the ending exactly, Ill have to quickly watch that epesode biggrin - Think they'll make a movie to finish it off if its such a large cliff hanger? surprised

Invisible Hunter

Albel Noxxiu
xSheepi
Albel Noxxiu
xSheepi

I have finished the Brotherhood serious, but I cant remember the ending exactly, Ill have to quickly watch that epesode biggrin - Think they'll make a movie to finish it off if its such a large cliff hanger? surprised

I hope I mean its been a while since they have made those however, I guess it does take a while to make anime and stuff. Lol im confused that if you dont know what I mean by cliffhanger or just didnt get how I used it..?
Well, I guess a cliffhanger is like saying, "I have a secret" then not teling the person your secret then they might feel like they're cliff hanging xD

Beloved Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
xSheepi
Albel Noxxiu
xSheepi
Albel Noxxiu
xSheepi

I hope I mean its been a while since they have made those however, I guess it does take a while to make anime and stuff. Lol im confused that if you dont know what I mean by cliffhanger or just didnt get how I used it..?
Well, I guess a cliffhanger is like saying, "I have a secret" then not teling the person your secret then they might feel like they're cliff hanging xD

I'm a little confused.. You thought Brotherhood had a cliffhanger? The series concluded with a clear resolution and I understand that you may think leaving off where they did could allude to there being a continuing story regarding where they go from there that they never show but.. Watch the end credits of the last episode. It really spells out to you what happens to all the characters in the future through the pictures.

Invisible Hunter

ChibiKonekoGrl
xSheepi
Albel Noxxiu
xSheepi
Albel Noxxiu
xSheepi

I'm a little confused.. You thought Brotherhood had a cliffhanger? The series concluded with a clear resolution and I understand that you may think leaving off where they did could allude to there being a continuing story regarding where they go from there that they never show but.. Watch the end credits of the last episode. It really spells out to you what happens to all the characters in the future through the pictures.

I know, I did watch the ending part however, It still felt like a cliffhanger.. It may just be me, I do like to get the whole story befor I assume things or guess. Maybe I just didnt understand well enough..

Friendly Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Just to clear things up haha, I knew what a cliff hanger was, and to quote somone who said that there wasent much of a cliffhanger in Brotherhood, I think the same, most likely why i cant remember >.< But, I know The first series left a cliffhanger, but they soon released a movie afterwards to clear that up, still need to watch brotherhood again :3 So, think I should read the manga too? ^__^
the manga has a few minor differences in a couple scenes, but overall Brotherhood stayed REALLY close to it. So if you've watched it, you've basically seen the manga all pretty colored with talking moving pictures. But it's still good, so you can always read it anyways, FMA is a manga worth reading even if you've seen the anime, either of them.
I'd say the manga is worth reading anyway. The animators can never do it exactly the same as the original mangaka, and even though Brotherhood was a lot closer than most, the manga is the way it was originally intended to be enjoyed.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Definitely read the manga. It's well worth your time. :]
its not that different from the show

IRL Genius

Sit Back Now
Let Me Tell You A Tale
Where Justice Does Not Prevail
Reading the manga is pretty much like watching Brotherhood, except you get to read all the notes from the author, and the extra 4-koma comic strips, and enjoy that satisfying feeling of turning pages.

3nodding
About An Ill-Fated Life
So Very Full Of Strife
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items