Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hype Spook

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
Has anyone ever heard of it? It was made by 4 Chinese college students who called thereselves 'Ocean X'. Due to copyright issues, production ceased which resulted in only few copies of the game existing.

Here is the intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2eko-v68bI&feature=related

5,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Yeah, I remember that game! I first heard about it by watching that very intro on YT. I had a copy of BBI for a while, but it suddenly stopped working. crying

I thought the storyline was pretty interesting, and had some nice twists. Especially Pride!Ed, that was a fun idea. biggrin I wish it had some happier endings though. sweatdrop The only happy one was that joke ending, the 'Tea Alchemist' ending.
Also, Winry needs a role, IMO. It almost seems like any connection to Resembool disappears in BBI. Buuut, that's probably just my EdxWin side talking. whee *would ttly love an EdxWin ending actually... XD

Having played the game itself (I know some Chinese and there were some translations online), it was all right. It was a little addicting sometimes XD My only complaint would be the battle system. Don't care for it at all, and the computer CHEATS. DX
I got the Mustang ending the first time; I almost had the Pride!Ed ending when the game stopped working. crying

I heard that there was a team working on an English patch for the game, but that was a few years ago. I don't know if that project was dropped or not. sweatdrop

Friendly Gaian

This game has some lovely art. I wish I could find more of it.
i've heard of it, yeah. i got more curious about ti a while ago and found a site where someone basically translated the storyline with screen shots and walked you through all of the possible endings. i liked it...granted i haven't played it but still

Doting Protector

I only heard the name when seeing pictures on Ed elric in a state alchemist uniform. I nwver really knew what it was though
I have a copy on my computer -- it's actually pretty easy to find a torrent. Unfortunately, it's all in Chinese. Word on the street is, there's currently an ongoing project to translate it, though.

http://bluebirdsillusiontranslationproject.blogspot.com/ <-- Ahh, here it is. They'll have a download for sure once they finish! And it looks like they're making progress.

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
StrayKit
i've heard of it, yeah. i got more curious about ti a while ago and found a site where someone basically translated the storyline with screen shots and walked you through all of the possible endings. i liked it...granted i haven't played it but still

Do you happen to have a link to that, I rather just get the story then go and play the game.
kiarados
StrayKit

Do you happen to have a link to that, I rather just get the story then go and play the game.

i didn't have it on me but i was able to find it again. just go to gameplay, the one i looked at was "translations" and did it by ending

http://bluebirds-illusion.webs.com/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces