Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Flatterer

7,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Full metal alchemist brotherhood or full metal alchemist,(Witch would you watch first?)
I'd go for the 2003 version first, partly because you get the stuff like the Youswell story as a story rather than as a passing mention, but also because it has a really angsty end, and then Brtherhood has a much more happy ending for your finale. While others prefer the angst. Another point for viewing them that way is that you see the animation and CG| improve. heart Plus you get more skin on show (Ed, Winry, Mustang-so-hot, Ling... oh the yummies) as your second portion. But some people like dessert first. Good luck!

Hilarious Flatterer

7,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drummer_kidder
I'd go for the 2003 version first, partly because you get the stuff like the Youswell story as a story rather than as a passing mention, but also because it has a really angsty end, and then Brtherhood has a much more happy ending for your finale. While others prefer the angst. Another point for viewing them that way is that you see the animation and CG| improve. heart Plus you get more skin on show (Ed, Winry, Mustang-so-hot, Ling... oh the yummies) as your second portion. But some people like dessert first. Good luck!

I give you props that was a very detailed answer: 3
I'm watching Brotherhood first, cuz the manga is what got me into FMA in the first place, and FMAB follows the manga. Then I'll watch FMA1.

Hilarious Flatterer

7,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
D0kt0r Bulletz
I'm watching Brotherhood first, cuz the manga is what got me into FMA in the first place, and FMAB follows the manga. Then I'll watch FMA1.

that's pretty cool:p
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. I just like it better. Brotherhood is more like the manga.
But my cousin told me about the 2003 Fullmetal Alchemist, and I don't think I'll ever watch it because to me it just sounds so different and unnatural. talk2hand

OG Fatcat

I've always liked brotherhood the most (might be because I watched it first). After watching the original, it left me a little confused and almost frustrated with the ending. I do admit that brotherhood left some elements out that fma had like more of ed and al's past and backstories. The one thing that really got to me was that in the first series, Ed killed his enemies, but in the other he refused to take any life. Overall, fmab seemed to have a better storyline and characters, imo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff