Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haven't finished it but I wondered across this little tidbit and I already know it will be my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvHcI0MDOrU

Space Genius

For example, this:

Ling and Ed are an awsome and funny duo ;D
Ciri z Cintry

They are cute and funny! I wish there were more awesome moments like that before Ling **Spoiler for FMAB episodes some-where-around-twenty-seven** became Greed. DX

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I have a few favorite moments from the series but if I had to name one I would say (not really a spoiler, but I'll put it as one just in case):
When Riza believes Lust when she says that she killed Colonel Mustang. Riza in a rage of grief proceeds to shoot all of her available ammo from every single gun she has on herself at Lust and then drops to her knees in tears. I was not expecting that grief ridden response. I just felt so bad for her. crying Whether or not you see Riza and Roy as being romantically interested in each other, it's still obvious that she cares for Roy on some level.
I'm on episode 35 but I still have a feeling this'll be my favorite: when Envy walks in on Edward naked and all the tough little homunculus can do is scream XD
my favorite moment is wen Father took over the world and Edward got his arm and his borther back
OnlyAChillingDream

I remember that! Haha, all I can think about is that face. It was Envy who walked in on him, wasn't it? :3
Chaz1994

You need to put this in spoilers. It looks like you are trolling because this is the ending, and the first part isn't accurate.
Meister Sierra
OnlyAChillingDream

I remember that! Haha, all I can think about is that face. It was Envy who walked in on him, wasn't it? :3

XD Yes it was biggrin He was in his soldier disguise, so it took me a second and then I was like OH MY GOD rofl
OnlyAChillingDream

rofl I can't believe neither of them mentioned it again. But Ed's face was so... perfect. Poor thing, probably scarred for life. That Envy suffers more then the other Homunculi.
Meister Sierra
OnlyAChillingDream

rofl I can't believe neither of them mentioned it again. But Ed's face was so... perfect. Poor thing, probably scarred for life. That Envy suffers more then the other Homunculi.

XDDD Me neither, I was hoping they would...and yeah it was~ Yeah, Envy's gotta appeal to all his adoring fans biggrin
for me the best parts were;

-whenever al got mistaken as the state alchemist
-when ed slapped his dad (not sure if this was in fma or fma:b or both)
-when riza asked mustang for time off and as soon as she left, mustang began to call a bunch of women causing the other soldiers to say that riza really must have been mustang's babysitter (hahahahh)
-near the end, when envy was trying to trick riza. then mustang came in all badass and pissed and said "ENVY! What are you trying to do to my subordinate?!" envy's face was priceless LOL C:<
-whenever someone told mustang that he was useless

-and a bunch of others! I really want to look at this series again but just don't have the time ~_~

Hiro_Nakamara's Husband

Beloved Paladin

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
My favorite FMAB moment has to be when they take down the one responsible for all the Homonculi running around! That was EPIC! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff