Assassin's creed 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 9 ]
Neither 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 >

i'm thinking of getting scar's tattoo
User Image
or this one of the assassins creed emblem
User Image
Which one would you rather get? (i put this in the fma thread because of scar's tattoo)
Look at it this way, how long ago did the FMA franchise come into existence? And yet its still talked about to this day... on the other hand we have EA's a**-a**-in Creed. A hype that only lasted for the first 2 games and already interest on the title has began to decline.

I'm not hating on AC now, as for my favorite title was the second game, but just like other great games, the company over uses the title to make money... which just gets old.
Meisei omei
Look at it this way, how long ago did the FMA franchise come into existence? And yet its still talked about to this day... on the other hand we have EA's a**-a**-in Creed. A hype that only lasted for the first 2 games and already interest on the title has began to decline.

I'm not hating on AC now, as for my favorite title was the second game, but just like other great games, the company over uses the title to make money... which just gets old.

Well yeah assassin's creed was an alright game but i only liked the emblem for a tattoo, but i don't know now...
DuhTigersBlood
Meisei omei

Well yeah assassin's creed was an alright game but i only liked the emblem for a tattoo, but i don't know now...

I didin't mean for my rant to intimidate you man x]

In all honesty go with whatever you had more fun with, or with whatever is going to make you look back 10-20 years from now and say, "That was one hell of a year."
The Assassins Creed one makes for a better design.

Questionable Borg

As far as designs, the Assassins Creed does make for a better one.

But, I'm not one to put game logos on my skin.
Meisei omei

DuhTigersBlood
Meisei omei

I didin't mean for my rant to intimidate you man x]

In all honesty go with whatever you had more fun with, or with whatever is going to make you look back 10-20 years from now and say, "That was one hell of a year."

Haha no it wasn't cause intimidation, i just don't know because i'm for sure going to get the scar tattoo but i don't know what i'm going to get first. I'm trying to get something smaller so i can get used to getting and taking care of tattoos before i get one that will almost cover my whole arm. I was thinking of getting the mark of the Ouroboros
User Image
Mayor Gravity

Yeah i know, but hey it's something that i will be getting into a company for will be making video games

NyteSama

True, but i've watched fma since it's been out C:

Questionable Borg

DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity

Yeah i know, but hey it's something that i will be getting into a company for will be making video games

NyteSama

Yeah, makes sense. I'm not saying don't get it. I have 2 tattoos myself (one on my back, one on my wrist both music related). But, make sure to get it somewhere easily hidden in case life takes you somewhere else.
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity

NyteSama

Yeah, makes sense. I'm not saying don't get it. I have 2 tattoos myself (one on my back, one on my wrist both music related). But, make sure to get it somewhere easily hidden in case life takes you somewhere else.

Yeah, i've been thinking it over these past few months (getting the tat on my bday September 8th) And i've been kinda torn between the assassin creed and the Ouroboros from fma, but i'm thinking i should get atleast one tattoo that isn't from the same show ya know?

Questionable Borg

DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity

NyteSama

Yeah, i've been thinking it over these past few months (getting the tat on my bday September 8th) And i've been kinda torn between the assassin creed and the Ouroboros from fma, but i'm thinking i should get atleast one tattoo that isn't from the same show ya know?
Do you have any tattoos now?
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity

NyteSama

Nope, getting the first one on the 8th

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
I think the scar tattoo would look better (that's just my opinion, FMA has been around for over ten years and it's still really popular)

Questionable Borg

DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood

Cool cool. Where do you plan to get it?
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood

Cool cool. Where do you plan to get it?
Well i was gonna get scars tattoo covering my right arm and i was either thinking the assassins creed of the mark of the ouroboros right on my left shoulder, easily concealable if i ever have to

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff