Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Questionable Borg

DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood

Yeah, i've been thinking it over these past few months (getting the tat on my bday September 8th) And i've been kinda torn between the assassin creed and the Ouroboros from fma, but i'm thinking i should get atleast one tattoo that isn't from the same show ya know?
Do you have any tattoos now?
Nope, getting the first one on the 8th
Cool cool. Where do you plan to get it?
Well i was gonna get scars tattoo covering my right arm and i was either thinking the assassins creed of the mark of the ouroboros right on my left shoulder, easily concealable if i ever have to
Yeah, lol. My wrist tattoo will suck if I ever have to cover it up, luckily my current boss doesn't care about tattoos. As long as they're appropriate.
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood

Yeah, i've been thinking it over these past few months (getting the tat on my bday September 8th) And i've been kinda torn between the assassin creed and the Ouroboros from fma, but i'm thinking i should get atleast one tattoo that isn't from the same show ya know?
Do you have any tattoos now?
Well i was gonna get scars tattoo covering my right arm and i was either thinking the assassins creed of the mark of the ouroboros right on my left shoulder, easily concealable if i ever have to
Yeah, lol. My wrist tattoo will suck if I ever have to cover it up, luckily my current boss doesn't care about tattoos. As long as they're appropriate.
The long sleeve under armor shirts are good for that. But yeah i got till this next saturday to make up my mind on what i want to get first C:

Questionable Borg

DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
The long sleeve under armor shirts are good for that. But yeah i got till this next saturday to make up my mind on what i want to get first C:
Well, just don't rush into it.
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
I'm trying to decide between these three now C:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Questionable Borg

DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
User Image
User Image
User Image
Coming from an avid RE fan, I like the 3rd one.
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
User Image
User Image
User Image
So yeah looks like ill be getting both the umbrella and the assassins creed one

Questionable Borg

DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
User Image
User Image
User Image
Give me a pic after you get them smile
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
User Image
User Image
User Image
Yeah i'm gonna get the assassins creed one first but once i get somemore money i will get the umbrella one C:

Questionable Borg

DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
User Image
User Image
User Image
Yeah i'm gonna get the assassins creed one first but once i get somemore money i will get the umbrella one C:
I would actually imagine that the Umbrella would be cheaper.
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
User Image
User Image
User Image
I know a guy who owns the tattoo parlour down town and 'm gonna text them too him to see how much it would cost C:

Questionable Borg

DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
I know a guy who owns the tattoo parlour down town and 'm gonna text them too him to see how much it would cost C:
Where do you live?
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Where do you live?
illinois C:

Questionable Borg

DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Mayor Gravity
DuhTigersBlood
Where do you live?
illinois C:
Hey me too!

Shameless Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Personally I like Scar's better but why not come up with something on your own? Or collaborate with your tattooist? That's what I did with my first -and at this point only- tattoo and four years late I still love it!

P.S would NOT reccommend a tattoo over your spine unless you have a very good pain tolerance ouchie >.< but worth it.
Mayor Gravity
Where do you live?
DuhTigersBlood
illinois C:
Mayor Gravity
Hey me too!
Awesome! Where at in illinois? like chicago or more like montgomery?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff