Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 >

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I has it!

I watched it today I thought it was pretty good, but the animation threw me off a little bit. Wasn't what I was used to but it wasn't terrible...^^

Whats your opinion? Did you like FMA: The sacred star of milos?
still. need. to. WATCH. *headdesk of disappointment and doom*
UUUGGGHHHHH

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
StrayKit
UUUGGGHHHHH
-Pats shoulder- I'd let you borrow mine if I could...O.o
blackmagic2005
StrayKit
UUUGGGHHHHH
-Pats shoulder- I'd let you borrow mine if I could...O.o

so would my friend on the other side of the country, she has it too *le sigh*

deadflie's Husband

Snarky Man-Lover

16,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
I've had it since like March emotion_awesome It was freaking awesome. I made my dad pre order it on Amazon as soon as I saw the advertisement FUNimation put up. emotion_awesome

Ah, Alphonse was aoeringaeoibnaoerkngf awesome in that movie~

Desirable Gawker

To tell the truth I didn't like it that much... But I never really like movies based off of animes. And everytime I looked at Eds eyes I would freak out like wtf why is his eyes half green and half orange? It kinda mesmerized me tho... xd
kijitsu
To tell the truth I didn't like it that much... But I never really like movies based off of animes. And everytime I looked at Eds eyes I would freak out like wtf why is his eyes half green and half orange? It kinda mesmerized me tho... xd

I have a copy and I never noticed that. xD I think I'll go rewatch it now.

Desirable Gawker

xElric
kijitsu

Really thats the thing I noticed most in the movie. Also it seemed kinda like a different art style than the original and brotherhood.
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu

Really thats the thing I noticed most in the movie. Also it seemed kinda like a different art style than the original and brotherhood.

I really never noticed. Is that bad? xD Then again the last time I watched it was when I stayed up really late and I was half asleep already. But the few times I have watched it I did notice the art style. :3 I'm a big fma fan so I sometimes watch the movies and both series over again.

Desirable Gawker

xElric
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu

I really never noticed. Is that bad? xD Then again the last time I watched it was when I stayed up really late and I was half asleep already. But the few times I have watched it I did notice the art style. :3 I'm a big fma fan so I sometimes watch the movies and both series over again.

Yeah I've watched brotherhood many times before. Brotherhood is in my opinion way better then the original. I loved how it looked more realistic the blood and homunculis regenerating and everything just looked a lot more real. Like when greed got his head smashed by roa and regenerated you could see the muscles and stuff. xd I know it sounds weird, but I hate when shows dont show blood. It just doesn't seem realistic. sweatdrop
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu

Yeah I've watched brotherhood many times before. Brotherhood is in my opinion way better then the original. I loved how it looked more realistic the blood and homunculis regenerating and everything just looked a lot more real. Like when greed got his head smashed by roa and regenerated you could see the muscles and stuff. xd I know it sounds weird, but I hate when shows dont show blood. It just doesn't seem realistic. sweatdrop

XD No it doesn't sound weird at all I kind of agree. I prefered Brotherhood mainly because it followed the manga better. And then I liked the ending to Brotherhood over FMA. It just seemed to have more of a story to it. The only thing I prefered in FMA over Brotherhood was Hughes lived for a few more episodes. But then Greed stays longer and when he regenerates it did look a lot better.

Desirable Gawker

xElric
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu

XD No it doesn't sound weird at all I kind of agree. I prefered Brotherhood mainly because it followed the manga better. And then I liked the ending to Brotherhood over FMA. It just seemed to have more of a story to it. The only thing I prefered in FMA over Brotherhood was Hughes lived for a few more episodes. But then Greed stays longer and when he regenerates it did look a lot better.

Yeah I had never liked the ending to the original... It was weird and the ending was a movie instead of being in episodes. I also liked on brotherhood that winry and ed got together unlike the original. 3nodding Yeah I liked how in the original you get to know hughes a bit more making his death sadder. I like the episode in original where Ed takes his state qualifying exam and some one makes a hydrogen ball and another person makes a tower and they were about to collide and rumble was going to kill the guy under the tower. Mustang puts on his gloves like hes going to set flame to the hydrogen ball! rofl Just something I remembered. sweatdrop
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu

Yeah I had never liked the ending to the original... It was weird and the ending was a movie instead of being in episodes. I also liked on brotherhood that winry and ed got together unlike the original. 3nodding Yeah I liked how in the original you get to know hughes a bit more making his death sadder. I like the episode in original where Ed takes his state qualifying exam and some one makes a hydrogen ball and another person makes a tower and they were about to collide and rumble was going to kill the guy under the tower. Mustang puts on his gloves like hes going to set flame to the hydrogen ball! rofl Just something I remembered. sweatdrop

Exactly. xD I liked the ending for brotherhood also because when Ed gets his arm and Al gets his body back it made more sense for Al to be really skinny at first. And Ed and Winry's kids would be adorable. With FMA Conquer of shambala I liked the beginning a little but the rest just couldn't compare to the ending for brotherhood.

Desirable Gawker

xElric
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu

Exactly. xD I liked the ending for brotherhood also because when Ed gets his arm and Al gets his body back it made more sense for Al to be really skinny at first. And Ed and Winry's kids would be adorable. With FMA Conquer of shambala I liked the beginning a little but the rest just couldn't compare to the ending for brotherhood.

Yeah and when he gets his arm back he beats the s**t outta that father douchebag. blaugh I love brotherhood! It also explains everything more like how alchemy got created was the homunculis in the flask and the Xings alcahistory was created by hohenheim. The entire story just seems more plausible. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff