whore! 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2

kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu

Yeah I've watched brotherhood many times before. Brotherhood is in my opinion way better then the original. I loved how it looked more realistic the blood and homunculis regenerating and everything just looked a lot more real. Like when greed got his head smashed by roa and regenerated you could see the muscles and stuff. xd I know it sounds weird, but I hate when shows dont show blood. It just doesn't seem realistic. sweatdrop

XD No it doesn't sound weird at all I kind of agree. I prefered Brotherhood mainly because it followed the manga better. And then I liked the ending to Brotherhood over FMA. It just seemed to have more of a story to it. The only thing I prefered in FMA over Brotherhood was Hughes lived for a few more episodes. But then Greed stays longer and when he regenerates it did look a lot better.

Yeah I had never liked the ending to the original... It was weird and the ending was a movie instead of being in episodes. I also liked on brotherhood that winry and ed got together unlike the original. 3nodding Yeah I liked how in the original you get to know hughes a bit more making his death sadder. I like the episode in original where Ed takes his state qualifying exam and some one makes a hydrogen ball and another person makes a tower and they were about to collide and rumble was going to kill the guy under the tower. Mustang puts on his gloves like hes going to set flame to the hydrogen ball! rofl Just something I remembered. sweatdrop

Exactly. xD I liked the ending for brotherhood also because when Ed gets his arm and Al gets his body back it made more sense for Al to be really skinny at first. And Ed and Winry's kids would be adorable. With FMA Conquer of shambala I liked the beginning a little but the rest just couldn't compare to the ending for brotherhood.

Yeah and when he gets his arm back he beats the s**t outta that father douchebag. blaugh I love brotherhood! It also explains everything more like how alchemy got created was the homunculis in the flask and the Xings alcahistory was created by hohenheim. The entire story just seems more plausible. mrgreen

It does. heart And I loved how the homunculis started out in the flask over being created from failed human transmutation. And how hohenheim actually has more of a story behind him. And how Envy is in brotherhood compared to how he is FMA, the character just seems better. I also think his voice is just a smidge diffrent in brotherhood. But I could be wrong.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i liked conquerer of Shambala way better, but it was ok

Desirable Gawker

xElric
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu

Yeah I've watched brotherhood many times before. Brotherhood is in my opinion way better then the original. I loved how it looked more realistic the blood and homunculis regenerating and everything just looked a lot more real. Like when greed got his head smashed by roa and regenerated you could see the muscles and stuff. xd I know it sounds weird, but I hate when shows dont show blood. It just doesn't seem realistic. sweatdrop

XD No it doesn't sound weird at all I kind of agree. I prefered Brotherhood mainly because it followed the manga better. And then I liked the ending to Brotherhood over FMA. It just seemed to have more of a story to it. The only thing I prefered in FMA over Brotherhood was Hughes lived for a few more episodes. But then Greed stays longer and when he regenerates it did look a lot better.

Yeah I had never liked the ending to the original... It was weird and the ending was a movie instead of being in episodes. I also liked on brotherhood that winry and ed got together unlike the original. 3nodding Yeah I liked how in the original you get to know hughes a bit more making his death sadder. I like the episode in original where Ed takes his state qualifying exam and some one makes a hydrogen ball and another person makes a tower and they were about to collide and rumble was going to kill the guy under the tower. Mustang puts on his gloves like hes going to set flame to the hydrogen ball! rofl Just something I remembered. sweatdrop

Exactly. xD I liked the ending for brotherhood also because when Ed gets his arm and Al gets his body back it made more sense for Al to be really skinny at first. And Ed and Winry's kids would be adorable. With FMA Conquer of shambala I liked the beginning a little but the rest just couldn't compare to the ending for brotherhood.

Yeah and when he gets his arm back he beats the s**t outta that father douchebag. blaugh I love brotherhood! It also explains everything more like how alchemy got created was the homunculis in the flask and the Xings alcahistory was created by hohenheim. The entire story just seems more plausible. mrgreen

It does. heart And I loved how the homunculis started out in the flask over being created from failed human transmutation. And how hohenheim actually has more of a story behind him. And how Envy is in brotherhood compared to how he is FMA, the character just seems better. I also think his voice is just a smidge diffrent in brotherhood. But I could be wrong.

A lot of the voice actors stayed the same from the original to brotherhood. I know Al got switched out because his voice actor grew up and couldn't sound like a kid anymore... rofl I'm not sure about envy's voice tho. Yeah I like how Hohenheim left to stop father. I forget why he left in the original I haven't seen it in a while. xd
If I remember correctly he left in FMA because the body he was in was rejecting. So it started looking like it was rotting. Him and the one who was suppossed to be Envy's mother had found away to live longer but after awhile the body's would rot. Like I said I'm not sure if I remember correctly. sweatdrop But it was something like that.

Desirable Gawker

xElric
If I remember correctly he left in FMA because the body he was in was rejecting. So it started looking like it was rotting. Him and the one who was suppossed to be Envy's mother had found away to live longer but after awhile the body's would rot. Like I said I'm not sure if I remember correctly. sweatdrop But it was something like that.

Yeah I think I remember something like that. Brotherhood just has a better story in my opinion.
kijitsu
xElric

Yeah I think I remember something like that. Brotherhood just has a better story in my opinion.

I think so too. I always get in a huge debate with one of my friends everytime I see her because we don't agree on which is better. XD

Desirable Gawker

xElric
kijitsu
xElric

I think so too. I always get in a huge debate with one of my friends everytime I see her because we don't agree on which is better. XD

Well I really like the manga and brotherhood follows the manga really well. So obviously I'm gonna think brotherhoods better. 3nodding
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu
xElric

Well I really like the manga and brotherhood follows the manga really well. So obviously I'm gonna think brotherhoods better. 3nodding

Makes sense. It's one of the reason I like Brotherhood better. I have the complete series for FMA and now I'm just putting together all the manga books and Brotherhood. XD

Desirable Gawker

xElric
kijitsu
xElric
kijitsu
xElric

Makes sense. It's one of the reason I like Brotherhood better. I have the complete series for FMA and now I'm just putting together all the manga books and Brotherhood. XD

I own all of brotherhood. I've watched it over many times now. I wish I had all the manga though. blaugh

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Love this movie!
I remember watching it with my grandparents. <3

Romantic Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
i have it on blu-ray and i think its amazing!!!
The art style in "Star" bothered me at first, but I lost myself in the voices eventually and ignored most of that, although Ed's eyes did creep me a little. None of the character's eyes had the depth from either series or the emotion. But I basically like the story.
The body count got really high really quickly and I found it got really dark. That, and if the Philosopher's stone is supposed to be so elusive, how come everybody but Ed and Al had one?

I didn't really like it, I much prefer Conqueror of Shamballa. I saw Sacred Star at Sakura con and was glad I didn't waste my money buying it, to be honest.
i watched it too. the animation through me off at first too but i still liked it. something that seemed funny was that just like the dbz movies, it didn't go with the plot line of the anime. rofl
I didn't like the art but the movie was great! I have it on DVD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff