Welcome to Gaia! ::

16-Do you think the female military uniform should be a mini skirt?

Nope
17-When the group of soldiers (Breda, Fury, Havoc, Falman, and Mustang) went to investigate warehouse 13 and you found out it was just the dog, what did you do? (see FMA episode 37)

Laughed my head off. xD
18-In the FMA Conqueror of Shambala, do you think it was a good choice for the makers of the movie to have Edward go back to the other side of the Gate?

As in Going back to Amestris, and then back to Germany, I think it was for the best. The brothers are starting over.
19-Who do you think is the ugliest Homunculus?

From First FMA: Probably Sloth. Just because they made her look like Trisha, even though Trisha was beautiful. :c

Brotherhood wise, I'm not a fan of Giant Sloth, but he's a pretty BA character.
20-Why do you think so?

Making Trisha Into sloth, It just didn't seem right to mee.
21-Who is the cutest character? (Black Hayata is included)

Golly, You're making my inner Pre-teen come out again. Probably younger Ed. c: He's just SO ADORABLE.
22-Did you feel bad for Envy in FMA because of Hohenheim?

I didn't really watch the First FMA, so I wouldn't know. .w. I only watched a few episodes.
23-Why or why not?

See previous answer.
24-Would you consider Lust (from FMA) a good guy or bad guy?

Probably a good guy. She was only looking for love. (Been a LONG time since I've see this Episode.)
25-Do you think it makes sense for Sloth (from FMAB) to be the fastest homunculus?

Yes. He's the laziest Homunculous, and chooses not to use his incredible strength.
26-What do you think the characters from FMA and FMAB would say if they saw fanfiction.net?

"Well, I'm never going on this internet thing again."
heart fmab
27-What do you think will happen after FMAB? (what will happen next)

Well, after the Very last episode, It shows Ed and Win with Kids, and May's still hanging around, so I'm pretty sure Al and May will get married. c:
28-If you had a chance to go to "Shambala" successfully (with no mutating involved) would you take it?

I guess. It would be pretty nifty to see how different things are.
29-Have you ever written a fanfic about FMA or FMAB?

I have! Although I haven't updated it in a while, and I'm not sure If I'm going to finish it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff