Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
So who reads FMA fanfiction? Want some more stuff to read? Post some good recommendations here!

Rules:

1. DO NOT PROMOTE YOUR OWN FANFICTION HERE. Post that sort of thing in this forum, NOT here.

2. Clearly label any pairings in the fic and any warnings (Yaoi, shonen-ai, hetersexual, tragedy, AU etc). This includes spoilers!

3. DO NOT POST ANYTHING THAT IS RATED MATURE OR ABOVE. No adult stuff, as that isn't allowed on Gaia.

I'll start off:

Ruby Throat by Hmmingbird is a wonderful Roy / Riza story. It's rated Teen / PG-13, but there are a few of the more mature themes in it. It starts with Roy and Riza getting closer, and then Riza drops a bombshell on Roy; she's pregnant, and there's no way the baby can be his.

Apotheosis by Miskcat is one of the single best, but single saddest stories I have ever read. It literally made me cry for an hour after I finished it. It's the tale of what happens after a giant transmutation circle is found underneath Central. It is rated K+ / PG, is Roy / Riza and takes place after the first series' movie.

Family Man by Jaelle is a short but very funny story of Ed getting revenge on Roy Mustang. No pairings and it's straight K+ / PG humor.

Invisible Friend

Anne Packrat

Hmmm... you're not going to get many responses to this thread if you don't allow people to link their own fanfiction. A lot of people write really good fanfiction, but they're not necessarily that well known, so preventing people from posting their own work is going to severely limit you. Just saying. smile

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Reincarnated_Alphonse
Anne Packrat

Hmmm... you're not going to get many responses to this thread if you don't allow people to link their own fanfiction. A lot of people write really good fanfiction, but they're not necessarily that well known, so preventing people from posting their own work is going to severely limit you. Just saying. smile

The idea is for people to recommend other's stories that they have enjoyed. If people want to promote themselves they can do so in the forum I linked to in the first post.

Invisible Friend

Anne Packrat
Yeeeeeeeeeah, I get the point and all, but that's not going to get anywhere with people. You're already posting in a little tiny niche as it is, despite the sudden upsurge in FMA's popularity. It's going to be hard to find people willing to respond to this thread with that kind of rule in place, but good luck anyway!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games