Welcome to Gaia! ::

Olivier got her Bachelors in Graphic Design?!

Congratulations! 0.39393939393939 39.4% [ 13 ]
******** YEAH! 0.60606060606061 60.6% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Trash

Dear "Melissa12173",
Do not ******** spam my thread. Do it again, and I will report you.

User Image
I would be down, but i can't today/tonight. Maybe some other time. 3nodding

Hype Spook

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
I would love to join you guys, but the mobile phone
I'm on doesn't take to kindly to towns.
Maybe another time...

smile

Trash

Aww, that's too bad. A few of us are still there and we're more than happy to have more people join us. ^^
User Image

Trash

Well Friday night was pretty fun.

New poll for Sunday's time. Sorry I put it up late. ^^;

User Image
User Image It probably goes without saying by now, but you can count on me being there.

Trash

The poll has spoken. Tonight at 10pm (EST) it is.

It seems like Friday nights, Saturday and Sunday are the best days for meetups since people are still in school. So I'll soon set up weekly meetups, and then we can have non-weekly meetups during the week on different days and times for those who can't make it to the others. ^^

User Image
General Olivier

It seems like Friday nights, Saturday and Sunday are the best days for meetups since people are still in school. So I'll soon set up weekly meetups, and then we can have non-weekly meetups during the week on different days and times for those who can't make it to the others. ^^

User Image

User Image Sounds like a plan. By the way, if we ever have problems with that location, I have a house that might help.

Trash

Violet-Eyed Envy
General Olivier

User Image

User Image Sounds like a plan. By the way, if we ever have problems with that location, I have a house that might help.

I considered using my house, but they're still very buggy. I'm not sure about other people, but homes for me lag terribly, and sometimes freeze, even if I have very little to nothing in my home. xD
However, if we do run into problems with the location tonight, I am all for moving the meetups to a more secluded area, or even someone's home if the majority approves. ^^

User Image
General Olivier
Violet-Eyed Envy
General Olivier

User Image

I considered using my house, but they're still very buggy. I'm not sure about other people, but homes for me lag terribly, and sometimes freeze, even if I have very little to nothing in my home. xD
However, if we do run into problems with the location tonight, I am all for moving the meetups to a more secluded area, or even someone's home if the majority approves. ^^

User Image

User Image Fair enough. I went and maxed my home size, too.
So everyone knows, there's a meet going on right now!

Trash

New poll up. Lets try and get a few meetups this weekend.
User Image

Friendly Gaian

11,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Anytime this weekend but most of the time 9-10

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Is it still going on? Or am I too sexy for the room?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff