Welcome to Gaia! ::

Olivier got her Bachelors in Graphic Design?!

Congratulations! 0.39393939393939 39.4% [ 13 ]
******** YEAH! 0.60606060606061 60.6% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Trash

Hey there everyone, Olivier here. I haven't seen another thread like this, so I figured I'd make it.

I would like to try and set up a meetup in Gaia Towns for FMA Cosplayers and fans. There would be more than one over the weekend since I'm sure people are busy, and in different time zones.
We can either infest a highly-populated area, or pick a secluded area.

Is anyone interested in joining this and or helping me set it up?

Scheduled Meet-ups:
Not sure when.
Gaia Towns zip: 005005 - the middle square (typing the zip in the zip bar on the directory page on Towns will bring you straight there)
Totally interested in joining, totally useless for set up! My internet connection where I am is bombing every five or ten minutes on me!

Trash

Aww that sucks! At least you're interested in this, setting it up shouldn't be that hard. I hope.
User Image
On the other hand, I should be heading home in an hour, two tops, and I am an uber-insomniac. It's not like I'll be sleeping any time soon tonight.

Trash

Lol, I'll be up for at least another hour and twenty minutes. I'll probably set a few different times up on Sunday for the meetups, since I'll be busy most of the day Saturday.
User Image
General Riza
Lol, I'll be up for at least another hour and twenty minutes. I'll probably set a few different times up on Sunday for the meetups, since I'll be busy most of the day Saturday.
User Image

My timing will always be pretty random because I have a job.

Trash

Violet-Eyed Envy
General Riza
User Image

Oh, ok. What time zone are you in? I'm on the EST.
User Image
General Riza
Violet-Eyed Envy
General Riza
User Image

User Image

Same. I'm always up until at least two, usually closer to three... sometimes later.

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Sure, i'm up for it! heart

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Violet-Eyed Envy
General Riza
Violet-Eyed Envy
General Riza
User Image

User Image

Same. I'm always up until at least two, usually closer to three... sometimes later.
I'M ON EST, TOO! I'M IN IF ENVY-SAN IS,TOO! I'M IN EST!!!!!!

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150
Sounds like fun I'm in
General Riza
Hey there everyone, Riza here. I haven't seen another thread like this, so I figured I'd make it.

I would like to try and set up a meetup in Gaia Towns for FMA Cosplayers and fans. There would be more than one over the weekend since I'm sure people are busy, and in different time zones.
We can either infest a highly-populated area, or pick a secluded area.

Is anyone interested in joining this and or helping me set it up?

User Image

User Image
Those eyes, so clear and focused, I love them

Interested and I'll help you set it up.
If we went to a populated area it might either get positive attention or negative depending on the people there.
If it's positive maybe it'll get others to join.

User Image
I look forward to seeing those become clouded from suffering.

Trash

I've seen past meetups where people went into a populated area, and Towns kept freezing from the amount of people, so we'll most likely go to an unpopulated area so we don't get computer lags. ^^

And this is awesome that a lot of people want to join. If you do want to join, please subscribe to the thread, because I'll post the dates and times on the first post, and the most recent meetup in the title.

There are no dates or times yet, I was/am considering a few times for tomorrow (Sunday) but I'm not sure how many people will be on at what times.

Time to edit the first post with more helpful information. ^^

User Image

Shirtless Businessman

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

Hn... a gathering?
Normally I tend to avoid people, but I suppose I can show up for it...

What time-zone are you in: Eastern time zone
What hours are good for you: Any time in late afternoon (after 6 EST)
What days are good for you: Any

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces