Do you like free gold?

yeeeeeees <3 1 100.0% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]

Shirtless Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
What animal do you think represents one or more of Fma's characters?

I believe Roy has some sloth in him wink the lazy Alchemist <3

Rainbow Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I can see Al as a kitten for some reason
D-ment Psyche
I can see Al as a kitten for some reason

second it.

and i could see Ed as a spaztic cat or a puppy that could go from happy, to trying to bite off your legs, to looking at you like you're an idiot.....mostly biting off legs
OokamiMaster13
What animal do you think represents one or more of Fma's characters?

I believe Roy has some sloth in him wink the lazy Alchemist <3

really ? i see him more as a phoenix.
epic but not allot of him seen.
I see Armstrong as an over-excited puppy, constantly affectionate and wanting attention. Roy Mustang is like the coolest black cat ever... sleek, sexy, and oh-so-superior. Havoc is a peacock, strutting and trying to get the ladies. Fuery is a cute rabbit. Falman is a tortoise, apparently slow in action but every move is well-planned. Breda is a mountain cat: you think he isn't as much of a threat as he really is. Hawkeye... well, that's obvious.

Al is a purring kitten, some kind of tabby, I expect. Whereas Trisha was a long-haired Persian or Angora cat. Hohenheim was the phoenix, out-living nearly everyone else. But Ed... I'm not so sure.

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
ed is a damn german shaepard. loyal and strong. but can be crazy as all can be lol

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
demon sashimaru
ed is a damn german shaepard. loyal and strong. but can be crazy as all can be lol

i agree partly

lets see i think Edward would have to be a lynx small but deadly, Alphonse is a kitty, Falman would have to be an elephant cause well hes smart and has everything memorized.....

Breda would have to be a Rhinoceros eats alot but can attack, Riza is a Hawk! how else would she get the name Hawks eye? Roy is some kind of black cat I agree with anyone who says that!

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Edward is a sparrow: small, but agile and strategic, able to fight off much bigger animals like crows.

Alphonse is a turtle: Tough, able to live for a long time, but cannot survive without his shell.

Winry is a monkey: grease jokes aside, she is able to improvise and use her tools to fix things.

Roy is a wolf: while he can be tamed, he'll do what he can to protect his pack.

Risa is a dog: Loyal, she follows her master's orders, even saving his life, and expects no reward.

Hughes is a cat: Proud of himself and his achievements, he pounces and attacks out of nowhere.

Nina is a lamb: Pure and innocent, she was sacrificed for a "greater good"

Tucker was a shark: a certain breed will eat its own siblings in the womb to be the one who survives.

Armstrong is a gorilla: he's proud of his silverback, and strong.

Any more I should do?
Thefruitsong
Edward is a sparrow: small, but agile and strategic, able to fight off much bigger animals like crows.

Alphonse is a turtle: Tough, able to live for a long time, but cannot survive without his shell.

Winry is a monkey: grease jokes aside, she is able to improvise and use her tools to fix things.

Risa is a dog: Loyal, she follows her master's orders, even saving his life, and expects no reward.

Hughes is a cat: Proud of himself and his achievements, he pounces and attacks out of nowhere.

Tucker was a shark: a certain breed will eat its own siblings in the womb to be the one who survives.

Any more I should do?

So what would Elicia be?

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Drummer_kidder
Thefruitsong

Any more I should do?

So what would Elicia be?

Hm.... I see her as a little newborn puppy. She's innocent, and happy, but when she's sad.... It's sad.

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Riza would be a hawk-//slapped

I see ed as a chihuahua. blaugh

Timid Genius

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I can see Riza as a hawk (huh wonder why?) and Ed I could picture as any small but agressive little animal. Maybe one of those little dogs with really sharp teeth.
Greed would be a snake. Greedling would be a shark.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff