Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
StrayKit
it would be fun, but i have no idea what to do with it if i did it

What do you mean? Anon-ing is really easy, you don't have to be super-creative, you just have to try. I simply pick a gift that fits the character I'm anon-ing as or fits the person I'm sending it to, come up with a short, simple in-character message and I'm good to go.
Eriu-hime
StrayKit
it would be fun, but i have no idea what to do with it if i did it

What do you mean? Anon-ing is really easy, you don't have to be super-creative, you just have to try. I simply pick a gift that fits the character I'm anon-ing as or fits the person I'm sending it to, come up with a short, simple in-character message and I'm good to go.

i've only anoned once, i'm not sure how great i am at it...or what to write though that could be the fun part.

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
BUMP heart

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
I am a very happy panda princess today. heart Want to know why? question

I got two super-sweet anon messages from Ed and Al! rofl rofl rofl

They wanted to cheer me up because I was lonely as the only FMA anon running around. How sweet! redface

But where are my sweet anons? I so want to thank them and be sure they see it...I hope they are not hiding! ninja

Witty Prophet

Could anyone anon me? And I may send some out as well.

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Dead To The Bread

Any character preference?

Witty Prophet

Eriu-hime
Dead To The Bread

Any character preference?

Umm... Maybe Havoc, but an anon from anyone would make me happy. biggrin

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: Ho hum, strolling down the street... Stroll stroll stroll. Whoa, wait, what's this? A sad girl in distress? Oh, yeah, Al told me to watch out for those... I tend to have a soft spot when it comes to--

What can I do for you?

Hm... uh... I've always had trouble with crying girls. Uh... Stop. No, really, stop. Uh... please stop? Pretty please? Darnit, stop crying! Uh, no, I mean that in the nicest of-- hm. How does one make a girl stop crying?

Uh... I could... dance for you or something. No, that would probably make you start crying harder. Uh.. damn, I left everything at home. I could uh... well, I could... ice cream! Ice cream makes everything better, right? I could take you to that ice cream shop over there, hows about that? Good? Good!

Feeling better now? Ice cream is the best thing ever, even better than stew. Probably because it doesn't have milk in it!

Wait... what? No... You're kidding. What?! No. No! Nooooooooooooooooo!

NO, IT WILL NOT HELP ME GROW TALLER, THERE'S NO SCIENTIFIC STUDY THAT HAS EVER PROVEN THAT!!

*sigh* I guess you're feeling better. Serves me right to try and help some girl on the street. Seeya some other time then, and don't let people get you down, okay?

--Ed

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Ed...you are right. Milk by itself doesn't help you grow. Calcium and other nutrients as part of a balanced diet can help you grow, but you can get calcium from seaweed, spinach, broccoli, almonds, beans, and figs...

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

I saw that you started this wonderful thread to give gifts to other people to make them happy. That comes from such a kind heart, and I'm glad to see some people out there actually trying.

I'm sorry that people have been ignoring you and not sending you gifts in return. That is not fair, and it is unjust. It seems to me that you're the only one who's been giving on that thread. You should be getting something in return.

So here's my attempt to make it up to you. It's not much, but I hope it will do. Girls like flowers, right?

Cheer up, okay? Put a smile back on that face, and go out and keep working on that thread. I want to see it get more attention. I want to see you make your tiny little corner of the world a better place. I want to see you do your best to make your idea work, even if it takes you a while and people don't take you seriously for some time. Just be patient. It will work in time.

And I'll be watching your thread, so if you want to talk to me, just post in the thread, and I'll see it. Who knows, I might even make an appearance in the thread later, though you probably won't know it's me.

Anyway, I should probably stop rambling on and on like this. My brother wants me to get off the computer anyway so he can check his email. He's been so fascinated by this time and its technology. (Long story, don't ask. Well, you can ask, but it's a long story, so you probably won't get a full answer.)

But I'll be checking in from time to time to make sure everything's alright. Be happy, okay?

Take care,

Alphonse Elric

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Thank you for the rose, Al, you are very sweet!
Eriu-hime
Well I have been around, just had a rough time lately so count me in though I might not be able to send the promo items
This looks pretty cool. I'd like to join in too, and I can send some things as well. Thanks for doing this! smile
2nd LT Jean Havoc Anon

You just sent me a box of chocolates, didn't you? *chuckles* Thank you, that was sweet. smile
agent000
Havoc looks away slightly blushing. "Yes, I thought someone as beautiful as you deserved some chocolates."

Shameless Genius

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Married 100
Ah yeah, Havoc's here too! *high fives* Just don't tip Mustang off to where we all are, okay?

Anyway, for those with a brick up their skull, I'm the Ed anon. I'm terrible at keeping secrets, Al's told me so a hundred times, so I guess it had to come out sooner or later. Al's around here somewhere, but he likes not having people know who he is. Me, I'm an attention hog.

Well... and I sort of wanted a present from my mechanic. Something other than a bloody skull would be nice for once.

I'll be around here, possibly being nice and giving you guys... stuff. But only to the cool people. So you'd better act cool, got it?

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
2nd LT Jean Havoc Anon
Eriu-hime
Well I have been around, just had a rough time lately so count me in though I might not be able to send the promo items

Any messages and gifts are appreciated, and the real gift is in the message, anyways! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff