Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedling is my favorite. heart I mean, first Greed is kewl and all and my favorite homunculus, but...Greedling is my #1 cuz of his character development and how he goes over to the good guys' side and Greed's sexy personality + Ling's sexy body = PERFECTION

heart heart heart heart

Trash

I absolutely LOVE Greedling. I love their conversations and I loved their character development. heart
User Image
Starlusty
I absolutely LOVE Greedling. I love their conversations and I loved their character development. heart
User Image

OMG I love the episode where Greed kills Bido and Ling yells at him for it...And then Greed starts to change. heart

Trash

D0kt0r Bulletz
Starlusty
User Image

OMG I love the episode where Greed kills Bido and Ling yells at him for it...And then Greed starts to change. heart

I love that episode too, but I love the episode right after it more - where Greedling storms Bradley's mansion and attacks him.
User Image
I REALLY liked Greed, but I LOVED Greedling. He and Ling should be bestest friends foreverest.

Also, Troy Baker(his voice actor) is amazing

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Greedling is super neat. I already like Ling and his antics with Ed. I like how he switches from Greed to Ling when he, Lan Fan, and Fu were fighting Selim/Pride in the forest.

Hilarious Friend

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Flatterer 200
kinda hard to choose. i love them both but it is funny to see a man arguing with himself mrgreen

Doting Protector

god I cant quite decide. I guess ling

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

Chatty Prophet

First Greed was pretty cool but I love Greedling. It's the first Greed + Ling, how could you get any better then that? XD

I enjoy rping as him in my crossover rp.

5,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Greedling is my fav!
I mean,Ling is my fav character,so i really not notice how awesome Greedling is *blush*

Chatty Prophet

oh! Forgot to mention I just loved how Toy Baker voiced him as well >_<

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Gah.. both of them were super good! Dx
Both in the Japanese version & American versions of the Anime, as well as the manga.. ; -;
hm.. I guess I'd say Greed-ling.. <3

Space Genius

I don't like the homunculi team, but if have to choose, I'd chosed first Greed. I like Ling as Ling, not as Greedling.
Misfortuned Checkmate
Gah.. both of them were super good! Dx
Both in the Japanese version & American versions of the Anime, as well as the manga.. ; -;
hm.. I guess I'd say Greed-ling.. <3

This is kind of a random question, but may I ask what item you use for your avatar's hair? It's lovely~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff