Welcome to Gaia! ::

After waiting so long it felt like my knee had dislocated (done that, so I know how that feels), I finally have Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Sacred Star of Milos on DVD and have seen it!

So, if anyone's actually reading this, what was your favourite scene in that film? (Assuming you aren't still waiting to see it, and actually care). Mine is the moment when Ed transmutes one of the speaking tubes to a caricature of his head, and rants at Major Soyuz. blaugh

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
love that movie! blaugh
i think the fake ashley is hooottttttt.
I liked the scene at the end. biggrin

Sparkly Star

The fight on the train near the beginning of the film.
I just watched the extra on the DVD called "The Making of...", and learned something I think is cool (but SPOILEY).

Okay, so early on, Julia reminisces about how Ashleigh made her earrings from something she found in the rubbish in the valley when they were kids, right? Well, at the end, when Julia is fighting Ashleigh, it's actually AT THE SAME PLACE. She has to fight him at the very place where they had established a bond before, and that also heightens her choice of using her earring to focus her attack on Ashleigh when he's close to overpowering (and possibly killing) her. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff