Welcome to Gaia! ::

almost all of them!!! xd

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

Luke:
My favorite Homunculi (loool. I don't even know if that's a word. BU) are Envy and Pride.

Chatty Prophet

Second Greed and Pride.

I love how Troy Baker voices the second Greed.

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I do like Greed, especially when he's in Ling's body. I like how Greed influences Ling into how to be a great emperor and Ling help him realize that his namesake was really a misnomer and that what he was really after was comrades and he had them. In other words, Greed had satisfied greediness all along.

Greed also is the only homunculus that doesn't follow his creator's ambition blindly and wants his own objectives met. He was talked into joining Ed and Hohenheim's small group of rebels against Father and King Bradley's regime.

Familiar Regular

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Friendly Loiterer

17,400 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Greed in both series

Dedicated Collector

24,750 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
Envy. He's kinds of cute in a creepy evil way (particularly when he's in his little slug form). sweatdrop

Vicious Warlord

i'd have to say the father was the best among them

11,925 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
I like the first Greed. He's just so cool ^^

Familiar Dabbler

User ImageGreed (all versions), Wrath/King Bradley, Pride/Selim, and Envy (in a love to hate sort of way.)
Original Greed

Hilarious Phantom

4,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Mine would have to be the 3 main Homonculi, Envy, Lust, and Gluttony (original series)
Envy- He is so cool and I like the twist that you find out in the end ( I don't want to spoil for people, but those who have watched should know what I am talking about) And I am not too sure if it is a girl or a boy so I just call him a 'he' because he looks more like a boy.
Lust- I like the way that she acts, and HER FINGERS/NAILS ARE SOOO COOL!!! I think the homonculi part would be nothing without her...
Gluttony- I just like him. The whole scary cannibal thing is really cool!!! (note: I know he isn't human but he looks like one so therefore he is a cannibal!)

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Lust & Gluttony combo.

Kawaii Fatcat

Pride. That little kid is so cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff