Welcome to Gaia! ::

Question to anyone who cares: Which out of the eight homunculi (Pride, Lust, Greed, Envy, Sloth, Gluttony, Wrath, and Father) is your favorite and why?
My answer: Envy because (s)he's just so freaking sexy.
My favourite is Pride, because he is the cutest shadow kid. xd 3nodding
I`m actually stuck in a tie. I love Envy and Lust both cause they`re so sexy... But I`d probably choose Envy cause he can change his appearance to whatever, so he can be the hottest dude or chick whenever you want. *Drool*

Dapper Noob

Wrath. Gotta go with Wrath. I mean...the man basically destroyed his own army with a couple of swords. He ran a country, wore an eyepatch, and rocked the mustache of champions! He wins in nearly every category!
twychaos697
I`m actually stuck in a tie. I love Envy and Lust both cause they`re so sexy... But I`d probably choose Envy cause he can change his appearance to whatever, so he can be the hottest dude or chick whenever you want. *Drool*

Awesome!
Im kinda stuck with a tie between Envy and Pride because Envy is just so arrogant its awesome and it makes the series enjoyable and Pride because he is so cute as a child smile even tho the child is his container but still Cutie smile

Fuzzy Warlord

15,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
From FMAB Greed, mostly because every time he had his own little part (whether it was in Ling's mind or not) it made me smile -or- laugh. emotion_kirakira

From FMA Sloth (haha my username! hah..hahaa....) I was facinated with the fact she still resembled Trisha emotion_0A0 Twas pretty intense.

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
heart My personal favorite is Greed hes an amazing character but it was sad when he died during his fight with edward.

7,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
My favorite is probably Sloth from the original series because she resembled the boys' mother and was what they created. She was super awful and a trickster but I thought how she was created was simply brilliant.
Either Greed or Wrath FMAB

Demonic Cat

25,825 Points
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Greed

Because he was the best damn sin that didn't care about the world as much as Father did. And I cried for him in FMAB.

Dapper Shapeshifter

3,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Envy...(S)He's both sexy and a smart@ss...Not to mention the shapeshifting.
If I had to pick another, it'd be Gluttony. He's cute whee
EI_Jabberwocky
Envy...(S)He's both sexy and a smart@ss...Not to mention the shapeshifting.
If I had to pick another, it'd be Gluttony. He's cute whee

Cool?

Playful Newb

11,865 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tie between Pride and Envy heart ... if i was such a sucker for shota's it would be Envy... 3nodding
Gluttony. Cause he turned back Roy Mustang's flame alchemy at full strength, and he was such an innocent!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff