Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't have any top favorites, but these are my favs from Greed and Greed/Ling. These are MIXED quotes from the 2003 anime and the Brotherhood anime.

"WHY DID YOU DESTROY MY POSSESSIONS?!"

"I do appreciate the chance to kill my boredom."

"Within him is a Philosopher's Stone powered by many thousands of people. You could say he's used that energy to claim the powers of God for himself. Now will you please put on a ******** shirt?"

"Up yours, kid! This entire world is my possession, not yours!"

"I'm a homunculus. You've heard of that, right? I'm an artificially created human. Really. No joke."

"I've got an idea...RETIRE!"

"I'm the living incarnation of greed. Those weren't my friends, Bradley; they were possessions! Money, women, henchman; they're all possessions! So killing my henchmen's the same as stealing from me! And I don't let people take what's mine."

"They don't call me Greed for nothing! I want money...I want women, status, and power! I want everything this world's selling and eternity's topping the list!"

"See, I'm Greed. I want everything you could think of. I want money and women, power and sex, status, glory. I demand the finer things. And of course, I crave eternal life."

"I want everything you could possibly want. I want money and power and women, sex, status, glory!"

"I am Greed the Avaricious! I WANT EVERYTHING!"

"That's just not enough. Now ruler of the entire world...I think I can enjoy that."

"Look, I've got a hostage here! Is everyone forgetting about that?"

"Sounds like she wants everything. My kind of girl."

"You want to bring back someone you've lost. Maybe you want money. You might want women. Or you might want to protect the world. These are all common things people want, our heart's truest desires. The problem is, you humans think that greed is just for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have."

"Hey...Way to ruin it!"

"Hahahahahhaha! You're really kickin' a**! And that's some woman you've got there...I didn't know you were a stud! Where've you been hiding her all this time?"

"Hey, long time no see, Pops. I know it's been a hundred years, but you look decrepid."

"But you never let me down, Lust the Lasvisious(?). Feel free to pierce me with your Ultimate Spear anytime you want."

"Geez...Talk about cheesy...AAAAAAAAAGH! Why don't you come on in, kids, the water's fine! Nice and hot...Just like the flames of hell...I'll send you a postcard and let you know what they're like! And when the rest of you get there, I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU!"

"IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT, DAD! BUT DON'T BLAME ME WHEN I GIVE YOU A STOMACH ACHE! YOU'LL GIVE IT TO YOURSELF!"

"I've got more class than that, all right? And as a rule of thumb, I don't fight women. And another rule of mine is to never tell a lie, but hey, it's your call."

"That was the one and only lie of my life. Lanfan has a philosopher's stone. So you don't even need me anymore, kid."

"You know, people normally reject me..."

"Your avarice is appealing. But let's see if your stomach matches your appetite! Can you handle this?!"

"Sorry, but your friend just checked out and left Greed this body."

"The name's Greed. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The name's Greed, and I wanna be your friend."

"It's a treat to meet you, kid. You can just call me Greed. I'm your new friend."

"I wouldn't say friends...More like sworn enemies, if you wanna get down to the grit."

"I hope you're ready for me to fight back this time."

"This obscures my handsome face, so I often try not to use it."

"That's right. I guess you could say I'm the captain of that ship."

"That doesn't seem a little flashy to you?"

"Hey, that's not your call to make, pal. I'm the one in charge!"

"But pathetic as they may be - and they sure are - I still prefer to side with the underdog."

"Yeah, my avarice tends to make these decisions for me. And right now I want your life, Wrath."

"Cheap son of a b***h..."

"ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED, DUMBASS?!"

"AAAAAAAAGH~ Good acting, right?"

"They gave me all that I could ever want. Thank you, and good bye...my friends..."

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Since you did Greed, I have to do Edward quotes:

"Shorty?! Could a shorty do this?! What else you want to call me: a half-pint bean-sprout midget?! I'm still growing you backwater desert idiots."

"Who are you calling a Pipsqueak? You know, I'd be tall too in heels!"

"Who would want to eat opague white liquid secreted from a cow!?"

"I haven't killed anyone in a while....Wanna watch?"

"I'll turn you all into fish!"

"'Al don't run! think of the kitten!'

"Don't call me small! I'll break down your feet and stick em on your heeeaaaaaad!"

"What do you think is the matter!? Once again I'll have to listen to Colonel Sarcasm tell me how I screwed up! 'Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees there, chief! Ed...where'd you run off to? Oh wait, there you are! I couldn't see you there behind my paper work, seeing as how you're so short and all! HAHAHAHAHA.'"

“Damn it, there are so many idiots whose asses I have to kick! I'll have to start carrying a list just to keep track of 'em all!”

"There are many questions in this world that have no answers.”

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams."

"A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it... he shall obtain a powerful, unmatched heart. A Heart made fullmetal."

"I´ll give you the half of my life....SO GIVE ME HALF OF YOURS!! "
AllenxEdward

"Shorty?! Could a shorty do this?! What else you want to call me: a half-pint bean-sprout midget?! I'm still growing you backwater desert idiots."

"Don't call me small! I'll break down your feet and stick em on your heeeaaaaaad!"

"What do you think is the matter!? Once again I'll have to listen to Colonel Sarcasm tell me how I screwed up! 'Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees there, chief! Ed...where'd you run off to? Oh wait, there you are! I couldn't see you there behind my paper work, seeing as how you're so short and all! HAHAHAHAHA.'"

“Damn it, there are so many idiots whose asses I have to kick! I'll have to start carrying a list just to keep track of 'em all!”

WHAT IS THAT FROM?!

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams."

"A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it... he shall obtain a powerful, unmatched heart. A Heart made fullmetal."

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
D0kt0r Bulletz
AllenxEdward

WHAT IS THAT FROM?!

Which one? The kicking the asses one? I trully don't remember. I just remember Ed saying it.
"Look at them, and never forget. Because they'll never forget you."

Newbie Hunter

Al: "This body comes with many inconveniences. But inconveniences don't make me misrable! There is no reason for you to pity me! My life was put back together with alchemy by my brother. If I deny myself, that would mean I'm denying my brother, along with alchemy. I believe in the potential that alchemy holds. I want to believe in it!"

Ed: "The next time I make you cry, they'll be tears of joy!"

Mustang: "The power of one man doesn't amount to much. But, however little strength I'm capable of... I'll do everything humanly possible to protect the people I love, and in turn they'll protect the ones they love. It seems like the least we tiny humans can do for each other."

Mustang: "When I, who am called a 'weapon' or a 'monster', fight a real monster, I can fully realize I'm just a human."

Mustang:
"This is hard, he's such a small target"

Mustang: "That's a stupid question, Havoc. I say it because it's true. And when I'm Führer, there will be changes. That day, all female officers will be requiered to wear...TINY MINISKIRTS!"

Scar: "A man who inflicts suffering can not rest. His guilty mind won't allow it. But today I can finally close my eyes to the living nightmare and lay down, knowing that I won't wake again. Brother..."

Hawkeye: (To Mustang)"Please, try to only be useless on rainy days, ok?"

Hawkeye: "When will he learn. Its bad enough he is useless on rainy days."

Hawkeye: "I like guns. Because unlike swords and knives you don't have to feel your victim die."

Lust: "You won. I hate to lose, but if I must die, I'm glad it's at the hands of a man like you. Those eyes, so clear and focused, I love them. I look foward to seeing those become clouded from suffering. That day will come very soon."

Greedling: "Geez, both Ling and shorty pretty much made the light of me...it's enough...Yeah it's enough...I don't need anything else anymore...Gahaha...Farewell...my friends of the soul."

Ed: 'Cause we're not gods. We're humans. Tiny, insignificant humans...who couldn't even save a little girl.

Ed: "Tell him: "Fine, there's no way I'm dying before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a god complex.""

Hohenheim: "We're all lost...that's why we're sad"

Mustang: "The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful"

Hawkeye: "I'm sorry to interrupt you, Major, but let me offer a bit of feminine advice. BABIES AREN'T BORN AFTER JUST FIVE MONTHS!"

Izumi: "When you live, your life will end sooner or later... The body will return to the earth. Grass and flowers will grow on top of it. The soul will nourish the hearts... and it will live on in the hearts of other people. Everything in this world flows around and circulates. That goes for human lives too"

Barry: "I kill therefore I am! I love to kill so much I don't know what to do. That's all the proof I need to know that I exist!"

... These still count, technically, but dialogues:

Ling: "Haven't you ever heard the phrase 'if you want to shoot the general, first shoot his horse'?"
Ed: "If you want to shoot the general, you should just SHOOT THE GENERAL!"

Mustang: Brave enough to attack the Flame Alchemist, I'll make you a funeral pyre.
Riza Hawkeye: Colonel.
[Scar charges, Mustang prepares to snap his fingers]
Hawkeye: Stubborn
[trips Mustang]
Hawkeye: man!
[opens fire on scar with two pistols]
Mustang: That's no way to get promoted, Hawkeye.
Hawkeye: Relax, sir, I just saved your life. Your flame attack's no good in the rain.
[Mustang goes white]
J Havoc: She has a point, Colonel. Wet gloves can't make a spark.

Clause: "You're nothing but a bunch of chickens! Posing as alchemists when you're just a cowardly little pipsqueak and his walking trashcan!"
Edward: [angrily] "Pipsqueak?"
Alphonse: [sadly] "Trashcan?"
Edward: "Nobody calls me a pipsqueak and gets away with it! Not even a little girl!"
Clause: "Oh, is that so. [mockingly] Gosh, I'm so terrified of a whiny little pipsqueak!"
Edward: "Shut up and take a look at yourself! If you're a girl like they all say, why do you dress like a paperboy?!"

Al: "Why are there only two options? "Save yourself and abandon everyone else" [or] "Give up on returning to normal and save the world." Why are those the only two options? Why can't I choose "Save the world and get our original bodies back"?"
Kimblee: "I see. Experiment thoroughly enough, and you may discover new laws [besides Equivalent Exchange] that the world must then abide by. That would mean there is a fourth option: "You lose your chance to return to normal, and fail to save the world.""

Woah. Didn't mean for it to get that long. o.o
... I'll post more later.
You missed:

Mustang: ..Dog huh? ...I LOVE DOGS!
Furey: You do?
Mustang: but of course! Dogs embody loyality! They follow their master's command above all else! B a jerk to them and they never once beg for a paycheck! Trust me Furey, dogs are the greatest servants of man! LOYAL CANINE HOW I SALUTE THEE!!!! (all off of memory~)

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"You feed your dog T-bone steaks!?" at the end of The Phantom of Warehouse 13. XD that entire bit was awesome.
2003 anime, episode 12, Ed talking to Russell Tringham.

"So stop with all the acting. Pretending to be something you're clearly not." (Not that Russell learns... see episode 48 of same).
"Tiny Mini Skirtz" whee it's a Roy Mustang thing.

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Here is some assorted quotes and dialouge I found from various websites(that I didn''t feel like typing/didn't remember them but are still funny)Sorry that most of them(if not all of them) are from Ed:

What do you think is the matter!? Once again I'll have to listen to Colonel Sarcasm tell me how I screwed up! 'Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees there, chief! Ed...where'd you run off to? Oh wait, there you are! I couldn't see you there behind my paper work, seeing as how you're so short and all! HAHAHAHAHA.

Ling: Now, let's see if you're fake, you spe-
Ed: Who are you calling a tiny speck?!
Ling: Good, it's the real Ed.

Ling: Haven't you heard the saying, "If you want to shoot the leader, first aim for his horse" ?!
Ed: If you want to shoot the leader you should just shoot him!! (Go wham!!)
Ling: Is he stupid?

Ed: (surrounded by a barrage of explosions) Just wait till I stop running! (runs into the crowd) Sorry!
Roy: I guess I can't torch you all...(loudly) This is hard; he's such a small target!
Ed: (stops in his tracks and bursts out of the crowd) WHO'RE YOU CALLING SMALL!?
Roy: If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate. (snaps again setting off bomb)
(Everyone goes flying)
Ed: YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!
Roy: Okay, maybe I overdid it....

The next time I make you cry, it will be with tears of joy!

You helped a woman give birth in Rush Valley, and saved her and her baby. You gave me an arm and leg so I could stand again. Your hands are not meant for killing people. They are for helping them live.

Edward: Maybe because our souls were altered that's why i'm so shhhhh...suhhh suhhh shuuh... short!!!
Winry: He admitted it!!!
Al: He's finally facing reality!

Edward: Mr. Tucker, when did you get your state certification again?
Tucker: Let's see, two years ago.
Edward: And when did your wife leave you?
Tucker: Two years ago.
Edward: I only have one more thing to ask... Where are Nina and Alexander?!
Tucker: Damn brat. I wasn't expecting you to figure it out so soon!
Edward: Yeah, that's it, all right! You went and did it! Two years ago, it was your wife! And this time, you used your own daughter and a dog to transmute a Chimera! There are limits to what you can do with animal experimentation, after all! It's much easier to just use humans, huh?!
Tucker: I don't see what you're so upset about. This is how we progress. Human experimentation is a necessary step. I would think a scientist would understand.

Sorry that this comment is so long, I got carried away!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff