Shest 0.375 37.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Shust.
Stop denying it people. You all know, this is what you dream about. Sheska and Lust. Every day, every night. emotion_dowant

Let's discuss people. Why is Shust the GUH-REATEST PAIRING OF ALL TIME?!

Regular

wait, where do Sheska and Lust ever even meet? ._.
Best pairing is clearly Marcoh and Scar. Fo realz.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Seikou Takara

Remember her crawling around in the vents with Winry? And she thought Lust was an alien. Ya. Oh they've been meeting in secret since that day. They're favorite "spot" is the Theology section of the library.

Regular

Uriel Ledon

oh. that's probably the 'o3 anime, which I haven't watched since...'o4.

I'd watch it, but i'd keep bitching about how nothing in it happened in the manga I:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Seikou Takara

That's why they made 2 anime....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash