Who is the most popular Fma character

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Hmmm...
Tough one...

I'd have to say Ed. Sure, I love Al, he seems more mature than Ed in many ways, but Ed also has a sense of reality.

While Al may act out of kindness, Ed seems to think of the end result some of the time. Other times, Ed seems to rush in headfirst to a situation without considering the concequences. He's also absolutely hilarious when anyone comments his size.
Heh, I bet I'm taller than him.
Ed is awesome no one is better
*points to leg and coat* Is this a trick question? Ed! <3 heart emotion_bigheart

Questionable Borg

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
I'd love to say that this is a hard choice, but it's really not; Ed all the way. I really like Al, but Ed is just awesome.

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Faol_Cailin
I'd love to say that this is a hard choice, but it's really not; Ed all the way. I really like Al, but Ed is just awesome.

This.
both of course biggrin

PhoenixOfSummer's Partner

Shapeshifter

Al is so wonderful and adorable and caring, but... Ed is my favorite between the two brothers. There's nothing that I don't like about either, but Ed has that protective instinct, and I believe that's probably what makes me like him more. Though I'm not entirely sure.

Friendly Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
Ed I think al is kinda annoying most of the times and he barley uses alchemy sad

Friendly Gaian

Sparkly Fatcat

I'd have to say Ed. Al's more of a caring person but he can't handle things quite as well as Ed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff