whore! 1 100.0% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 >

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Of FMAB? It seems like every where I go there are no dubbed episodes. I've tried Hulu, Youtube, adult swim, and a few other places. It has to be free...I has no moneys...><

Why are there no dubbed episodes? O.o
blackmagic2005
Of FMAB? It seems like every where I go there are no dubbed episodes. I've tried Hulu, Youtube, adult swim, and a few other places. It has to be free...I has no moneys...><

Have you checked if the FUNimation website has it because I think they do. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Random State Alchemist
blackmagic2005

Have you checked if the FUNimation website has it because I think they do. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I did actually try that, but they wanted me to pay for an account, I'm not sure if you have to have an account to watch the episodes...><

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
[Red_Angel]
I watch FMAB on animefreak.tv

All dubbed and subbed episodes are on there.
Is that live streaming? Because I don't have the best internet connection.... sweatdrop

Dapper Entrepreneur

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
blackmagic2005
[Red_Angel]

Is that live streaming? Because I don't have the best internet connection.... sweatdrop
Yeah it is. So yeah that might not work out for you. I tried it once on a really slow connection and it took forever to load in the beginning. Not so bad afterward though.

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
[Red_Angel]
blackmagic2005
[Red_Angel]

Yeah it is. So yeah that might not work out for you. I tried it once on a really slow connection and it took forever to load in the beginning. Not so bad afterward though.
I might try it again, I just don't wanna read subs they make my head hurt... crying
blackmagic2005
Random State Alchemist
blackmagic2005

I did actually try that, but they wanted me to pay for an account, I'm not sure if you have to have an account to watch the episodes...><

Sorry I thought you could because they have quite a few animes on YouTube. sweatdrop

Deadly Phantom

25,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Random State Alchemist
blackmagic2005
Random State Alchemist
blackmagic2005

Sorry I thought you could because they have quite a few animes on YouTube. sweatdrop
I would normally watch FMAB on youtube, But all the episodes that fundimation has on there are subbed. It makes me sad.... crying

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I dont know if you would be interested, but there is a different kind of Fullmetal Alchemist that has about 51 episodes and is all in Dubbed; its got its own storyline, and not based off the manga like Brotherhood is. but you would have to sign up on Netflix (they have a 30 day free trial as far as i remember) and watch them. but you would obviously have to cancel the account before the 30 days are over if you dont want to pay. Im not entirely sure about HOW to sign up, all i know is what i have just told you.
and btw, AnimeFreak.tv doesnt MAKE you have an account, I BELIEVE they just make you wait for like 45 minutes before you watch more tv shows or watever, after youve watched 70 minutes of stream time (suggestion= restart your computer, it reduces the wait time by like... a half hour in 5 minutes XDXD)
^_^ i hope i have been of some help!! good luck!

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
[Red_Angel]
I watch FMAB on

The site you are talking about links to illegally uploaded copies of the episodes, as such you cannot provide links to it and you shouldn't direct people to it on Gaia.

OP: Funimation.com or Hulu are your best bets.
I need to catch up on the latest...

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
blackmagic2005

THIS PLACE IS FREE!!u just have to make sure you all a few graphics

http://www.animedreaming.tv/anime/full-metal-panic-dubbed/

Chatty Prophet

I watched the entire series online at animefreaks TV.

they offer sub and dub

though I'm slowly buying all the collection sets on Blue-ray since the quality is so much better and it's nice to watch it on a TV

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff