Welcome to Gaia! ::

Violet-Eyed Envy
I know. You'd think they'd have figured out by now that they'll never add up, but do you see how much some of them spend on cosmetics and surgery, just trying to look... average? And then they start aging, it's disgusting! Better to just stay young, ugh!

User Image
Those eyes, so clear and focused, I love them

I know it's like they enjoy wasting their money on something that clearly doesn't work
They can't be perfect like us they should just save us the trouble and take their own lives.
But noooo we have to do that for them too. At least Gluttony is a great way to dispose of the bodies.
Why don't we just let him have an all you can eat buffet?

User Image
I look forward to seeing those become clouded from suffering.

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

Saph-chan1
Starlusty
I love watching the outtakes. It made me love Scar and Hohenheim even more. heart
User Image

I wasn't a big fan of them at first either

Whoops, pipsqueak's back!
Can't get rid of me that easily, Envy.

Person behind the keyboard is playing around on tektek -.-
iPinUpZombie
User Image

I know it's like they enjoy wasting their money on something that clearly doesn't work
They can't be perfect like us they should just save us the trouble and take their own lives.
But noooo we have to do that for them too. At least Gluttony is a great way to dispose of the bodies.
Why don't we just let him have an all you can eat buffet?

User Image

Eh, more fun watching them kill each other off if you ask me. I mean, sure, the look of terror when they realize they're going to get eaten alive is fun and all, but after so many times it gets a little repetitive. They're infinitely more creative when we let them just kill each other.
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy
Saph-chan1
Starlusty
I love watching the outtakes. It made me love Scar and Hohenheim even more. heart
User Image

Persistent little shrimp, aren't ya?

((Pssst! What are you tekteking? Need any help?))
Violet-Eyed Envy
Eh, more fun watching them kill each other off if you ask me. I mean, sure, the look of terror when they realize they're going to get eaten alive is fun and all, but after so many times it gets a little repetitive. They're infinitely more creative when we let them just kill each other.

User Image

Your right, how foolish of me.
It's much funner playing "god" with them.
Don't forget about yourself, transforming into someones loved one before killing them.
Oh how I enjoy those reactions the most.

User Image

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

Violet-Eyed Envy
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy
Saph-chan1
Starlusty
User Image

How many times do I have to tell you not to call me short?!

((Decided I'd try my luck putting together a cosplay of Pride!Ed. Haven't had much luck so far.))
iPinUpZombie
Violet-Eyed Envy

User Image

Your right, how foolish of me.
It's much funner playing "god" with them.
Don't forget about yourself, transforming into someones loved one before killing them.
Oh how I enjoy those reactions the most.

User Image

Well it's nice to know somebody appreciates my handywork. Can't say Mustang felt the same. Hey, you did some pretty good work yourself conning that fool Cornello.

Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy

((Decided I'd try my luck putting together a cosplay of Pride!Ed. Haven't had much luck so far.))

What? Sorry, I have a hard time hearing things that are that low to the ground.

((Need a hand? What part are you stuck on?))

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy

Grrr...! Fine if you wanna play that game then maybe this will shut you up! *swings fist at*

((Just the crop top. I spent the rest of my money on Ed's wig and coat so I can't afford much at the moment. And I wish the Ed wig came with his hair down. It'd look so awesome))
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy

Grrr...! Fine if you wanna play that game then maybe this will shut you up! *swings fist at*

((Just the crop top. I spent the rest of my money on Ed's wig and coat so I can't afford much at the moment. And I wish the Ed wig came with his hair down. It'd look so awesome))

Whoops! *jumps up and back, over fist* Oh, come on, even your attacks are low to the ground! Really, Pipsqueak, I know you wish you could be tall like me, but if you won't even drink your milk...

((Oh lord those shirts make me insane. The best I could do was Compass of Seihd. And I'm betting that's outside your budget, huh?))

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

Violet-Eyed Envy
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy

Whoops! *jumps up and back, over fist* Oh, come on, even your attacks are low to the ground! Really, Pipsqueak, I know you wish you could be tall like me, but if you won't even drink your milk...

((Oh lord those shirts make me insane. The best I could do was Compass of Seihd. And I'm betting that's outside your budget, huh?))

Don't start up with that again! I don't even know why people drink that crap in the first place!

Now stand still and let me clobber you! *swings fist again*

((I used to have one but I had to sell it for money. Now I kinda regret doing that.))
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy

Don't start up with that again! I don't even know why people drink that crap in the first place!

((I used to have one but I had to sell it for money. Now I kinda regret doing that.))

*jumps back again* Huh, that one almost hit my kneecap. Well, at least you're trying to aim higher.

((Want to PM me your WiP and I can see what I can do with it?))

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

Violet-Eyed Envy
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy

*jumps back again* Huh, that one almost hit my kneecap. Well, at least you're trying to aim higher.

Damn it! *aims a kick this time*

((That's ok I can figure it out. Thanks for the help though ^^))
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy

Whoa, hey! *ducks under the kick* Somebody's getting a little serious here! Come on, pipsqueak, relax! All this stress will just stunt your growth more!

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

Violet-Eyed Envy
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy

Whoa, hey! *ducks under the kick* Somebody's getting a little serious here! Come on, pipsqueak, relax! All this stress will just stunt your growth more!

Then I'll just have to take away the stressing out part! *claps hands together and transmutes a wall behind Envy to prevent jumping and aims another kick*
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy
Saph-chan1
Violet-Eyed Envy

Then I'll just have to take away the stressing out part! *claps hands together and transmutes a wall behind Envy to prevent jumping and aims another kick*

Oh, so now you're trying to get clever, huh? *ducks to the side and flips out of the way* So seriously, Pipsqueak, here's the problem with putting a wall right behind your opponent. If you miss the opponent, doesn't your foot hit the wall?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff