6,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Violet-Eyed Envy
kayto
Violet-Eyed Envy
kayto
My personal favorites were "your face espload!!!" and "Lets look at the door" haha

Just what WAS it about that door line that was so funny? I laugh every time! And I don't know why!

well at that moment in the show they were talking about something and the all similtainiously looked at the door so yea haha

Well, yeah, I know what the scene was. What I'm saying is, what is it about Armstrong's line and the drama of everyone silently staring at that door that's so... funny?

hahahaha
kayto
Violet-Eyed Envy
kayto
Violet-Eyed Envy
kayto
My personal favorites were "your face espload!!!" and "Lets look at the door" haha

Just what WAS it about that door line that was so funny? I laugh every time! And I don't know why!

well at that moment in the show they were talking about something and the all similtainiously looked at the door so yea haha

Well, yeah, I know what the scene was. What I'm saying is, what is it about Armstrong's line and the drama of everyone silently staring at that door that's so... funny?

hahahaha

Put your ******** shirt back on!
Violet-Eyed Envy
Yeah, you would say that, wouldn't you? Then again, he'd save a ton on tailoring costs...

User Image
Those eyes, so clear and focused, I love them

Oh, I do. His body makes up for his lack of appearance face-wise.
You should do the same. Not complaining about your looks tho Envy c;

User Image
I look forward to seeing those become clouded from suffering.
iPinUpZombie
Violet-Eyed Envy
Yeah, you would say that, wouldn't you? Then again, he'd save a ton on tailoring costs...

User Image

Oh, I do. His body makes up for his lack of appearance face-wise.
You should do the same. Not complaining about your looks tho Envy c;

User Image

Keeping my shirt on, thanks. I need every defense against the fangirls I can get. Feel free to go topless all you want, though.

Seriously, though, Armstrong? I thought you had at least some standards...

Thirteenth Member

6,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Violet-Eyed Envy
kayto
Violet-Eyed Envy
kayto
Violet-Eyed Envy
kayto

hahahaha

That one is also well accounted for...so true in itself...haha
kayto
Violet-Eyed Envy
kayto
Violet-Eyed Envy
kayto

hahahaha

That one is also well accounted for...so true in itself...haha

No, human, I'm being serious here. PUT YOUR ******** SHIRT BACK ON!
Violet-Eyed Envy
Keeping my shirt on, thanks. I need every defense against the fangirls I can get. Feel free to go topless all you want, though.

User Image

Is that what you want?
I might think about it.

I have no problem admitting he has a nice body,
however that doesn't mean I'm interested someone like that.

User Image
iPinUpZombie
Violet-Eyed Envy

User Image

Is that what you want?
I might think about it.

I have no problem admitting he has a nice body,
however that doesn't mean I'm interested someone like that.

User Image

Ugh, good. With people like Greed running around grabbing everything they can get we need to know that at least some of us have standards...
Violet-Eyed Envy
Ugh, good. With people like Greed running around grabbing everything they can get we need to know that at least some of us have standards...

User Image

This is exactly why I prefer you over him.
I mean it's bad enough that humans are attracted to us because of our stunning good looks.

User Image

Trash

I love watching the outtakes. It made me love Scar and Hohenheim even more. heart
User Image
iPinUpZombie
Violet-Eyed Envy

User Image

This is exactly why I prefer you over him.
I mean it's bad enough that humans are attracted to us because of our stunning good looks.

User Image

I know. You'd think they'd have figured out by now that they'll never add up, but do you see how much some of them spend on cosmetics and surgery, just trying to look... average? And then they start aging, it's disgusting! Better to just stay young, ugh!
Starlusty
I love watching the outtakes. It made me love Scar and Hohenheim even more. heart
User Image

Okay, wait a minute, something fishy's going on here...

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

Starlusty
User Image

I wasn't a big fan of them at first either

Trash

Violet-Eyed Envy
Starlusty
User Image

You mean that I'm a female avatar dressed as Wrath? xD
User Image
Starlusty
Violet-Eyed Envy
Starlusty
User Image

You mean that I'm a female avatar dressed as Wrath? xD
User Image

Wait, a moment ago...... oh, forget it.

Saph-chan1
Starlusty
User Image

I wasn't a big fan of them at first either

Whoops, pipsqueak's back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out