Welcome to Gaia! ::

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Peaches McFly

A very kind person donated an FMAB item to me and I was so happy. Love them forever. cry heart
I felt my anger literally melting away lolz. But yeah I don't know I love Gaia but they irk me sometimes. emo

Same here (I love Gaia). That's awesome that someone donated to you! smile
I mean, it's not anything major that would make me want to leave the site or anything... it's just one of those minor annoyances.
I'm actually more annoyed with the people who are complaining about those of us complaining. Then again, it does seem kind of silly so I do get a bit of a laugh. razz

Offensive Fatcat

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Peaches McFly

A very kind person donated an FMAB item to me and I was so happy. Love them forever. cry heart
I felt my anger literally melting away lolz. But yeah I don't know I love Gaia but they irk me sometimes. emo

Same here (I love Gaia). That's awesome that someone donated to you! smile
I mean, it's not anything major that would make me want to leave the site or anything... it's just one of those minor annoyances.
I'm actually more annoyed with the people who are complaining about those of us complaining. Then again, it does seem kind of silly so I do get a bit of a laugh. razz
Yes all this drama over pixels is amusing to say the least. I have seen many useless heated arguments throughout this forum. xD

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

I came into your thread and posted my opinion because I'm so sick of the constant complaining by ignorant people that know nothing about what their complaining about. I have no intention of wasting any more of my time addressing anything else you've said.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
wreaks_havoc
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

I came into your thread and posted my opinion because I'm so sick of the constant complaining by ignorant people that know nothing about what their complaining about. I have no intention of wasting any more of my time addressing anything else you've said.

Why would you? That would require admitting you had no other purpose other than whining and trying to bully. I'm sorry you weren't successful... perhaps you learned a lesson about wasting energy on complaining about people complaining, though, since you keep saying you're not going to waste your time. Something good DID come of this. smile
Do take care, dear.
i just want a chance to see what's in the new store Mecha Neko but it's only open to us residents

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff