Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Masako Uchiha
Envious Sin Envy
I do like Full
metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, admittedly. But I haven't seen the originally made Fullmetal Alchemist and would very much like to. I find it sounds pretty interesting and does have different aspects from Brotherhood from what I've read up on it.

You should watch it. It's only 52 episodes of epicness.

I will. All things considered. I have nothing better to do with my laptop all frigged up. I have to wait for it to be fixed. Can't wait to watch it. Although I just started rewatching .Hack//SIGN again so my boyfriend will probably want to finish watching that first.

Dapper Dabbler

Envious Sin Envy
Masako Uchiha
Envious Sin Envy
I do like Full
metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, admittedly. But I haven't seen the originally made Fullmetal Alchemist and would very much like to. I find it sounds pretty interesting and does have different aspects from Brotherhood from what I've read up on it.

You should watch it. It's only 52 episodes of epicness.

I will. All things considered. I have nothing better to do with my laptop all frigged up. I have to wait for it to be fixed. Can't wait to watch it. Although I just started rewatching .Hack//SIGN again so my boyfriend will probably want to finish watching that first.

I've watched some of .Hack//SIGN.
I love the original FMA. It is different from the manga's storyline, but I like it that way.

Invisible Sweetheart

12,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
Masako Uchiha
Manlyskittles
hmmmmmm i cant say which one i like better, theyre pretty even in my book.

I liked Brotherhood, but the ending was kind of meh to me.

I'm pretty sad that the first gets so much hate now.

To tell you the truth, I don't hate it, I love it! I love brotherhood a little bit more, but I don't hate the original FMA whee

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
its sill fun i wached i alot

Dangerous Raider

12,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Personally I haven't seen a lot of hate for the first one but I've been pretty out of the anime world for the past few years.
I just finished Brotherhood yesterday though.
For me they both have their merits. Personally I liked Brotherhood best but they are both really good. I count both of the FMA series as being in my top 10 anime ever.

Barton Champion

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
I'll admit I've never seen the first one (only saw Brotherhood because I got into the series pretty late), but I've heard great things about both of them!

I read on how they switched the differences in homoculi in both shows, and I like the ideas of it in the first one. I did enjoy Brotherhood very much though! 3nodding

Greedy Raider

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
3nodding It's good to see there's people who still likes the first one! Both series have their strong points and even if the first one differs from the manga I like it that way!
Does anyone even watch bleach anymore i mean seriously thoes people made like a bajillion episodes scream

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMl

All Thing's In The Universe Turn To Ashes

No you're not the only one. I still prefer the original FMA. Even though I have since stopped watching it.
Ryūjin Jakka
ive only ever watched the original. i have no opinion of the other ones.

Greedy Raider

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
HDMI
HDMl

All Thing's In The Universe Turn To Ashes

No you're not the only one. I still prefer the original FMA. Even though I have since stopped watching it.
Ryūjin Jakka

I watch it every now and then, I love the damn music and Ed's angst.

Garbage Fox

I love FMA. I've rewatched the series a few times.
I've tried watching Brotherhood on Netflix, but I haven't really been able to get into it for some reason.

4,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
i loved them both equally as the first fullmetal alchemist bypassed the manga the done an amazing job working on the episodes only from the knowlage of the manga that was still on going while the anime was finished being made

its a shame that the series dosnt get much good credit now that brotherhood is out but to me i will always love fullmetal alchemist and it will remain a series i recomend any anime fan watching, but i also feel that brotherhood is a darker more mature version of the origional its not as light hearted the only time when the origional is darker is the death of nina and when ed and al bring back trisha elric but the only reason i beleive that is they are more gorey in the origional

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff