4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i tried i really tried to watch fma but could not focus on it -_-

Snow Raider

THE Sealand
i tried i really tried to watch fma but could not focus on it -_-

The original anime or the 2009 Brotherhood?

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
well i watched the first episode and i was literally liek eek burning_eyes blaugh xd that but then i had to look for the second episode and it was this completely different thing ... so confuzled crying
THE Sealand
well i watched the first episode and i was literally liek eek burning_eyes blaugh xd that but then i had to look for the second episode and it was this completely different thing ... so confuzled crying

uh...you didn't watch the first episode of one and then acidently watch the second episode of the other anime did you?

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the brotherhood is the second one right?
how do you not enjoy it!? :O
and it kinda sounds like you watched a episode from both, because the original is very flowing, like it all falls in with eachother, and the story makes sense....
brotherhood is the second series; its based on and follows the manga.

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OOOOOOO surprised its not that i dont like it. I actually really liked it but then i got confused when i watched the second episode of brotherhood (apparently) so nao i will go and watch some fma! xd
I think I understand where your confusion came from. The first episode in Brotherhood (the 2009, thus second version of the series, anime) is pretty much a self-contained episode, but at one point, Ed and Al are on a rooftop, and talk about how they had train tickets to Liore and have to postpone that trip. The second episode is after Ed has got out of the hospital and they are headed to Liore, and they talk about what Ed is hoping to find there, which then leads into several flashbacks about why they want the Philosopher's Stone. It has some voiceover monologue from Ed and loosely covers their childhood, how they came to attempt Human Transmutation, and what resulted.

After that, it dives back into action, with the Liore story, and so on. If you want to give it another try, please do. If not, I'm sure you'll find something you'll like out there.

Sparkly Fatcat

Try Brotherhood c:

Devout Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Well, Brotherhood really jumps you into the action, lol. But I think you'd be a bit confused if you didnt know what was going on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff