Welcome to Gaia! ::

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
OV8ION
You're going to take my cellulite and unsightly moles? Wow, how much do I owe you?

Hahaha Don't worry, that's very valuable in our project, We owe you more than you us.

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
K i m z y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lmao What have you walked in upon young one?
User Image

Cold Snowflake

Alien Life S
K i m z y

User Image

I wonder that as well.

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Alien Life S
NightMagic6
Hey! ***** Bear! Long time no see! You should be in the basement with all the creepers heart

lol He came OUT of the basement to be my accompl-- I mean my helper my species are harvesting flesh. I told him he could have the remains . . and he was fine with that. Which is kinda gross.

XD gotcha, so you're the reason people are running around in togas? Less clothes to go through for the epidermis?

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
bbPandass
But with out my flesh... D:

It is for a good cause, don't worry! :}

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
NightMagic6
Alien Life S
NightMagic6
Hey! ***** Bear! Long time no see! You should be in the basement with all the creepers heart

lol He came OUT of the basement to be my accompl-- I mean my helper my species are harvesting flesh. I told him he could have the remains . . and he was fine with that. Which is kinda gross.

XD gotcha, so you're the reason people are running around in togas? Less clothes to go through for the epidermis?

lol yes a curtain will do. He suggested the togas, that is his thing. He thinks many of those on this planet are cute. Only the ones with the tightest of flesh. . He told me like the tortoise he gets there before the hair. . . Oh. now I get it.

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Alien Life S
NightMagic6
Alien Life S
NightMagic6

lol yes a curtain will do. He suggested the togas, that is his thing. He thinks many of those on this planet are cute. Only the ones with the tightest of flesh. . He told me like the tortoise he gets there before the hair. . . Oh. now I get it.

*facepalm* that's so creepy *hug* it's awesome at the same time though XDD

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
NightMagic6
Alien Life S
NightMagic6
Alien Life S
NightMagic6

*facepalm* that's so creepy *hug* it's awesome at the same time though XDD

I did not understand but now I do. The creepy factor is is the tentacle thing he mentioned and now I am worried. I am young for my species. But you gotta do what you gotta do. . So who's first?
The tentacle has its own mouth and like vaccume it will suck the epidermis off like splurping spagetti. Not too painful . . :}

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
K i m z y
Alien Life S
K i m z y

User Image

I wonder that as well.

Do not worry The bear has nothing to do with it until I get what I need. I will suggest you all run after ward even though running without skin will be painful Im sure. But he told me some things. . . I dont quite . .

Cold Snowflake

Alien Life S

Do not worry The bear has nothing to do with it until I get what I need. I will suggest you all run after ward even though running without skin will be painful Im sure. But he told me some things. . . I dont quite . .

I see...How much have you had to drink?

Dangerous Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yay, about damn time -- I've been hunting for ways to shave off this weight. Thank you <3

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
K i m z y
Alien Life S

I see...How much have you had to drink?

Alcohol: 0, Digestive fluid: 75%, Rain water 25%, I will leave the passing out on the lawn to you guys :} Yes. . That'll do nicely. Who wants a Kerosene-tini? It's a martini made of - well you know. I Won't lie I have had one Kerosene-tini. It was horrible. It burned like fire. But maybe that will be different for you guys biggrin

Cold Snowflake

Alien Life S

Alcohol: 0, Digestive fluid: 75%, Rain water 25%, I will leave the passing out on the lawn to you guys :} Yes. . That'll do nicely. Who wants a Kerosene-tini? It's a martini made of - well you know. I Won't lie I have had one Kerosene-tini. It was horrible. It burned like fire. But maybe that will be different for you guys biggrin

I don't plan on passing out. xd

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Whirlpoolriding
Yay, about damn time -- I've been hunting for ways to shave off this weight. Thank you <3

You've found the right place, but I fear it is only epidermal, but cellulite is valueable.
Ohh a zombie? Hmm I wonder how this will go :}
Kerosene-tini? It'll have you on your a** with a single drop. and besides the internal burning, you'll not feel a thing.

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
K i m z y
Alien Life S

I don't plan on passing out. xd

. . :}}}}} You sure? Unleashing your inner Frat-boy is fun! A kerosene-tini is. . well I'll leave that to you guys how it feels. No worries though, it may not burn a whole in your esophagus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff