Welcome to Gaia! ::

tatsu9
xXxHannashima_NakayamaxXx
tatsu9
tatsu9

I love going outside. Especially at night when you can see lots of stars. And not gonna lie I'm kind of a huge anime nerd xp
its so nice to look at the stars at night just well always be safe ok. do you watch a lot of anime?

They're just so pretty too smile and yeah I do watch a lot of it razz it's almost all that I watch. I also like movies. I've seen a lot of them.
ok well hopefully this is ok to ask but how do you find the time to watch that much? I would love to be able to do that but im always busy and don't have much time

I honestly don't know sometimes. I am a very busy person too. I guess I just make the time to do it cause I enjoy doing it. Even if it's only one movie every so often or a couple episodes each night.
I can maybe get an episode in a night if that. I am glad you get to enjoy animes and movies though

Well I'm glad you get to be able to watch it sometimes too smile what have been some of the ones you've seen?

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Phrozen Pikachu
Morning ^^

Whatsup?

Morning! And not much. What's up with you?

Its now 6pm xD. I'm fine thanks just looking at a video game to buy before I start my skype japanese session with a friend.

Married Bunny

tatsu9
tatsu9

They're just so pretty too smile and yeah I do watch a lot of it razz it's almost all that I watch. I also like movies. I've seen a lot of them.
ok well hopefully this is ok to ask but how do you find the time to watch that much? I would love to be able to do that but im always busy and don't have much time

I honestly don't know sometimes. I am a very busy person too. I guess I just make the time to do it cause I enjoy doing it. Even if it's only one movie every so often or a couple episodes each night.
I can maybe get an episode in a night if that. I am glad you get to enjoy animes and movies though

Well I'm glad you get to be able to watch it sometimes too smile what have been some of the ones you've seen?
well the most recent anime ive watched is Noragami and well for movies I haven't seen one for a long time now
Phrozen Pikachu
Phrozen Pikachu
Morning ^^

Whatsup?

Its now 6pm xD. I'm fine thanks just looking at a video game to buy before I start my skype japanese session with a friend.

Well it was morning for me when I answered hahah and now it's 6 pm for me razz what video game were you thinking about getting?
tatsu9
tatsu9
tatsu9

well the most recent anime ive watched is Noragami and well for movies I haven't seen one for a long time now

I actually have not seen that one! what's it about?

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Phrozen Pikachu
Phrozen Pikachu
Morning ^^

Whatsup?

Well it was morning for me when I answered hahah and now it's 6 pm for me razz what video game were you thinking about getting?

12:27am atm, erm I was looking into "Child of Light" as its on sale on the ps vita. Or I'll just save up for bayonetta 2 on the wii u.
Phrozen Pikachu
Phrozen Pikachu
Phrozen Pikachu
Morning ^^

Whatsup?

12:27am atm, erm I was looking into "Child of Light" as its on sale on the ps vita. Or I'll just save up for bayonetta 2 on the wii u.

I really wanna get both of those games razz

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Phrozen Pikachu
Phrozen Pikachu
Phrozen Pikachu
Morning ^^

Whatsup?

Then buy em xD.

So what sort of video games do you mainly play ?
Phrozen Pikachu
Phrozen Pikachu
Phrozen Pikachu

Then buy em xD.

Need money first dawg hahah xD and I play such a variety of games. I don't really have a specific type that I like to play. So if I like the game I like it. If I don't, I don't. Though I'm very into games with great story lines.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Phrozen Pikachu
Phrozen Pikachu
Phrozen Pikachu

Then buy em xD.

Need money first dawg hahah xD and I play such a variety of games. I don't really have a specific type that I like to play. So if I like the game I like it. If I don't, I don't. Though I'm very into games with great story lines.

I know that feeling emo .

Yeah thats why I play rpg/jrpg's. I havent even played my ps3 in awhile. Just been playing psp (ps1 games)/ds games as I've missed far to many good games sweatdrop
Phrozen Pikachu
Phrozen Pikachu
Phrozen Pikachu

Then buy em xD.

I know that feeling emo .

Yeah thats why I play rpg/jrpg's. I havent even played my ps3 in awhile. Just been playing psp (ps1 games)/ds games as I've missed far to many good games sweatdrop

Ugh I know what you mean. I'm so behind on 3DS games it's ridiculous hahah

Married Bunny

tatsu9
tatsu9

its about a god who wants to be known more and more popular and well I cant say to much cause it will give away things but its really good anime
tatsu9
tatsu9
tatsu9

its about a god who wants to be known more and more popular and well I cant say to much cause it will give away things but its really good anime

Alright smile I will definitely have to check it out sometime.

Married Bunny

tatsu9
tatsu9

whats one of your favorite animes or movie?
tatsu9
tatsu9
tatsu9

whats one of your favorite animes or movie?

My favorite anime is One Piece and my favorite movie is a really tough one...hahah my list of favorite movies is so big xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff