Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

And willing to chit chat smile I would love to make more friends and talk to some people. Just relaxing and watching Bugs Life so don't be shy smile

Married Bunny

Princess Kitty1128
And willing to chit chat smile I would love to make more friends and talk to some people. Just relaxing and watching Bugs Life so don't be shy smile
how is a bugs life? hi

Beloved Friend

tatsu9
Princess Kitty1128
how is a bugs life? hi
It's really good. I love this movie :3 and hello

Married Bunny

Princess Kitty1128
tatsu9
Princess Kitty1128
how is a bugs life? hi
I haven't seen that movie for a long time. your avi is pretty

Beloved Friend

tatsu9
Princess Kitty1128
tatsu9
Princess Kitty1128
how is a bugs life? hi
I know, it been a while and I was flipping through channels and was like yay. And awe thank you ^_^ I like yours too !!

Married Bunny

Princess Kitty1128
tatsu9
Princess Kitty1128
tatsu9
Princess Kitty1128
how is a bugs life? hi
I know, it been a while and I was flipping through channels and was like yay. And awe thank you ^_^ I like yours too !!
thank you. did you find anything else on?

Beloved Friend

tatsu9
Princess Kitty1128
tatsu9
Princess Kitty1128
tatsu9
Princess Kitty1128
how is a bugs life? hi
thank you. did you find anything else on?
Your welcome. And no, sadly cable sucks. Thinking about putting netflix on after this movies over. What are you up to ?

Invisible Phantom

havent seen that movie in a long time
hello there~

Kawaii Pecan

Princess Kitty1128

hmmmm nope im neither on nor wanting to chat..........*cue crickets chirping* ok ok i cant handle the quiet lets chat! blaugh

Beloved Friend

Assassin Classic
hello there~
such a good movie ^_^ and hello

Beloved Friend

zaberfang1990
Princess Kitty1128

hmmmm nope im neither on nor wanting to chat..........*cue crickets chirping* ok ok i cant handle the quiet lets chat! blaugh
i was so scared for a second sad but yay ^_^ hello there how are you ?

Invisible Phantom

Princess Kitty1128
Assassin Classic
hello there~

How are you?

Devoted Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
Princess Kitty1128

I have been catching several old musicals made in the 80's (Live action ones) That are like Beauty and the beast, Sleeping Beauty, and snow white. They're so hokey! It's so much fun...

I've actually never seen a Bugs life before.... sweatdrop

Beloved Friend

Assassin Classic
Princess Kitty1128
Assassin Classic
hello there~

How are you?
im good. I just made yummy cookies so I'm happy hehe. How are you ?

Beloved Friend

Hex Mark
Princess Kitty1128

I have been catching several old musicals made in the 80's (Live action ones) That are like Beauty and the beast, Sleeping Beauty, and snow white. They're so hokey! It's so much fun...

I've actually never seen a Bugs life before.... sweatdrop

That sounds so cool and -hugs- it's okay smile it's a super good movie if you do happen to watch it in the future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff